Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
triplet-lemon chapter 20 . 12/12/2008
Lol, drama craving is totally filled. Come back soon, I would love to know what happens next.
SammehJo chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
haha the last sentence made me laugh!
princessbleachhead chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
u welcome,

i loved this chapter. i saw laughing and smiling while reading dis.

its beautifully written

i think this is one of the best chapter in the story

i cant wait for the next chapter.

zach is day dreaming, someone should kil kat.

zach wants val, he is falling.
StrandedOnYou chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
AH i know i have not reviwed before but i wanted to readd the wholet hing and i did and i love it to bottom of my feet D its co cute

MORE ACTION ]

update ass soon as u come back from wherever ur going D
blurrylights chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
Oh...he likes her a lot! He he...this is interesting. And I get it now (the sleeping thing from the last chapter). Update soon!
Priscilla Shay chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
hi

ok, lol, i was going to ask a question i had from the other chapters..but then your first couple of lines of this one answered it. Everyone knows...except HER lol

But, I loved it...i kept waiting to get back to his POV, loved it. haha..he likes her

*sigh* i dont know you but I'm going to miss you and your updates. Everyone seems to be leaving...and for extended periods :( Have fun and stay safe :)

~P.S.
princessbleachhead chapter 19 . 12/8/2008
ah bless them

bless rosy she is funny,

zach and valerie will eventually get close

bcz this is forever hah

i love the chapter

cant wait for the next chapter
blurrylights chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
Umm...didn't the parents arrange this marriage? Why do they need a story? And who was that person next to her when she woke up. That ending made no sense...

Anyway, try to go back and edit that. Update soon!
triplet-lemon chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
I think this chapter is a little dull compared to the last one but I know the next one will have a little drama, so im cool with it.
syirah chapter 18 . 11/26/2008
i like it .. when will you continue for the next chapter? i cant wait to read it..
princessbleachhead chapter 18 . 10/5/2008
wow. zach cant resist her, he needs to youch her. lol. i loved it. zach likes to control stuff. cant wait for the next chapter, i loved this chapter, i wonder wat zach was thinking.
zagato chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
Thank you for the update. Please write more.
LoveToRead chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
I love this story. I think Zach and Valerie are so cute together. Are they going to be together in the end. I hope so! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, PLEASE, Update soon.
triplet-lemon chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
I just finish reading the last chapter u posted, I must say I really like this story. I cant wait to read the next chapter!
SJ chapter 18 . 10/4/2008