Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
zagato chapter 17 . 9/23/2008
Kbelle1 chapter 17 . 9/22/2008
Good chapter.
SammehJo chapter 17 . 9/22/2008
i like it! can't wait for more

-Sam
princessbleachhead chapter 17 . 9/22/2008
wow, physical contact heheh great start to it. it is well put innocently. lol. i like zach cz he is a man with a weird man sense of humour. bless val she is falling. does she noe kne about the marriage thing? i wonder. sorry dont know about the pineapple thing lol. iif you can, can you make the chapters a bit longer? i always get depressed when i get to the end.:(. i love your story so much. cant wait for the next chapter, this chapter i loved it bcz of the contact and the emotions slowly developing. later luv
N.M.E chapter 17 . 9/22/2008
Zach is quite the romantic huh? That guy is crazy! Well, at least Val didn't beat him up or anything. That would have been totally wicked, but inappropriate. Maybe because...the ancestors found a resemblance in the two? These guys did crazy things at that time. Stupid people! Well...update soon!
Kajal chapter 17 . 9/22/2008
I totally warmed up to Zach by the time I got to the last chapter. Can't wait for more!
N.M.E chapter 16 . 8/21/2008
Um...that was the reaction I expected! You did that well. They're so cute already! I can't even imagine if they really become a couple! GOD! Update soon.
hopeless.romantic.x3 chapter 16 . 8/20/2008
yay! new chapter! but what will happen now? can't wait for the next one!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 16 . 8/20/2008
i love the story!

hope you update soon!

i can't wait for more!

-ifly*hugs*
nothings-what-it-seems chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
I want Romance! hehe its really good i like it.
nothings-what-it-seems chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
lol he sounds like a very up tight i wish i new what he looked like...
nothings-what-it-seems chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
haha i love how she talks to here self that is so funny! i hope she does that in the other chaperters too.
nothings-what-it-seems chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
for a begining that sounds really good i cant wait to read more and see what happends!
princessbleachhead chapter 16 . 8/20/2008
another great chapter(thumbs up) oh so kat likes zach, oh we need to arrange a beat dwn lol. i love the chapter, bcz you manage to convey zach's feelings and his personality changing to due falling for valerie. i love zach's little thoughts bcz they always seem to end up appreciating valerie's appearance and personality hehehe. keep going i love it. cant wait for the next chapter. they are falling. great story. lol.
alakazam05 chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
Finally an update! haha. but that was quite unexpected. i'm hoping valerie will not move in, YET. and they're always trying to cover up how they really feel, to a point where it is getting frustrating! i wonder what will happen when instead of saying that's how valerie will feel, she will just say no problem. haha. will zach feel he has offended her. anyway, hope you can update soon!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »