Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
hopeless.romantic.x3 chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
wow! amazing drama! can't wait for the next chapter!
jeanannette chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
Hi! I'm always looking forward for a new chapter...Cant wait
princessbleachhead chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
aah wat if you dont like him luv why are you get mad at kat. hehehe. poor val she falling madly and deeply. he too. great writing i luv it. the communication between them needs to develop like mad. but thats gud. i loved it like mad.
IArguedWithATree chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
I did enjoy this chapter, too! It was great!
JZK chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
well that was unexpected

hope Kat doesnt turn out to be some cow
N.M.E chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
WHAT? MOVE IN? What exactly does he mean by 'move in'? Man...that was an abrupt way to ask. I can't wait for her reaction. Update soon.
zagato chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
Hi! Thank you for updating. I really like this short scene and cliffhanger. That's a major change. I think Valerie would first say no because she's such a good girl. By the way, my pen name comes from a character in Magic Knight Rayearth. Thank you again!
alakazam05 chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
i can't wait for the next chapter. i love how zach is having this internal battle. hahaha. it is fun to read. and to think he was the one who didn't like valerie.
hopeless.romantic.x3 chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
all right, i don't know if i have reviewed before, but anyways, i've read this since the beginning. it's awesomme! can't wait for the next chappie!
IArguedWithATree chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
Hey this last chapter was really good! Extremely enjoyable.. I love this story!
princessbleachhead chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
wow me like the chapter. and yes the length makes up for it lol. i love the contact developing between them coz without it the love wouldnot increase. i love the fact that everything he thinks about eventually leads to her, hehehe he in love with her. great story so far. i love it so cant wait for the next chapter.
N.M.E chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
Zach is in denial. Seriously! He can just accept that he likes her! Please update soon. And the chapter was longer than usual this time. That was great!
zagato chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
hi! Thank you for updating. It seems that Zachary is having feelings for Valerie. Their dance is so cute and romantic, even if it was just two minutes. This is a nice chapter. Please update.
N.M.E chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
This was great! Zach has his head on cloud number 9, thinking that he's the greatest. He better get his arse down to earth. Rock on Valerie! So they're going to fake date while they're almost engaged? Thank you for clearing that up. Update soon.
zagato chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
Thank you for the update and the comment. i really like your story and it's usually the first one I see in my favorites. Thank you and JD is a great name. What does it stand for? Take care!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »