Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
princessbleachhead chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
i loved it especially wen she stood up to zach lol. has zach ever been wiv a real woman before? i mean them women who think for themselves and they dnt make a man the centre of their world. i guess not. he took the out burst very well. he needs patience but that will come in time. i loved this chapter bcz val was straighting out smethings and she was letting him understand that she wil not take anything. i loved that part. zach will surely benefit greatly from this relationship, he needs to cool off. i want to learn more about, you cn tell he hasnt been in love bcz he handles everything business like. once again thumbs on the simple style of writing, i was able to read and understand the story as well as gain insight into each character's inner person. i cnt wait to read the chapters where he starts to realise that he has fallen for her. i loved how zach didnt look up to sarah bcz she thinks she all that jus gcz she works closely wiv zach. cnt wait for the nxt chapter. continue. i am loving it. soon zach will be sweating and losing his breath. later before i get carried away lol. later luv.
princessbleachhead chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
lol,hey luv. am laughing ma head off actually funny chapter. so zach bites now, somebdy needs to check him for rabies. okay lets get cracking: i loved this chapter as well, i love the different points of view bcz they let the reader feel the character, continue wv dat love. did i mention dat i feel sorry for zach bcz he doesnt knw life? you wrote quite well. lol. but seriously the chapters link together so well, i love the story so far if you dnt continue you will kill me lol. but seriously continue. and whats up with zach being all business like wv the relationship (talking about some contract crazy man.) soon he will be drowling over her, well he already is but i mean in a love way not lustful way. she is so innocent. i want to learn more about val's past relationships as well her relationship wv her parents. cnt wait for the nxt chapter. (sorry about the big review, once i start i lose control lol.)xx
princessbleachhead chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
i love this chapter, wow he has an ego the size of a car. how dare he say that to val? he needs an attitude check and change. i loved it , well written. i love the chemistry between and how val doesnt realise the love tension? great written. i love it. okay i said that already. lol.
N.M.E chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
I have a doubt. They're still engaged right? I'm somewhat confused. They're still engaged but Valerie doesn't know that. Right? And thanks! I actually got the idea from my brother! I like reviewing your story too! It's very different from most of the stories I've read. Update soon.
Andy chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
Im not quite sure why he didnt tell the truth cause she has to marry him if she likes it or not...

But I really love ready your story! Im really excited to go on reading!
zagato chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
Hi! Thank you for your story. Please continue with your updates since I read it and made it one of my favorites. Take care!
princessbleachhead chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
he can be funny indeed lol. it has began, his heart is deceiving him already. he is noticing to much detail about his bride to be. i wonder why zach doesnt let mike in. he sounds like a great guy. great writing, u got me laughing at the start wen you wrote "But, oh wait, things are going to! i have to marry this woman in front of me! who is now examining her wine glass and the contents very carefully." this is what you do wen you want to pass time and you are bored. it funny. if zach doesnt loosening up, she is going to make him. i see he finally got the guts to tell her but not in the real way lol. i wonder what she will do if she finds out, i would flip well depemds if he in love with me or he still being mean. i wonder hw she is going to react to her parents o its geting juicy. lol. cnt wait for the next chapter. i loved it. you kept it nice and simple, which made it easy to read. thumbs up.
N.M.E chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
I LOVED IT! LOL! Is this what you mean by he tells her? Nice! Hilarious. My pen name huh? Just read a little fast and you should be pronouncing 'enemy'. That's the full form. ROFL! Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon.
princessbleachhead chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
greaT Story so far, hahaha i can see what zach's parents meant, she perfect for him. how ever its going to take some time for zach to realise, he gonna say some hurtful thi8ngs in the process bless them. she is strong though i can tell. he will fall for her eventually, especially when they gonna be living in the same house soon. anyway, good writing so far, i like it there is detail. keep going, cnt wait for the next chapter.x
princessbleachhead chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
this is crunk by the way. i love this so far. its kul. ama read more lol.
N.M.E chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
Aw...they finally meet! That's so cool! I can't wait for the update. Update soon.
clownskillmygroove chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Hey this was really good! I'm surprised you dont have more reviewers! Keep writing and update soon plz?
corkeep chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
I hope you will update this more often...pls.
N.M.E chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
This was nice since it was from Zach's point of view. I can't wait to know what happens! Update soon.
N.M.E chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
This was okay...I mean it had no significance. Hopefully the next one will be interesting. Update soon!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »