Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
leavesfallingup chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
Wow, he was finally honest with her that he might be interested after all. The lie that the kisses were only for practice was getting paper-thin.
leavesfallingup chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Okay, I guess that she saw the reporter too. If they continue to get "comfortable" with each other, at this rate sleeping in the same bed may accelarate things more rapidly than might be good... for example, before he tells her the whole truth?
leavesfallingup chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
He probably should have told her that she was about to be front-page news in every tabloid around by morning... those little details again that are going to bite him in the... well, you get the idea.
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Wait... I missed the part where he told her that they would have to marry. He asked her to pretend to be his girlfriend for three months... but did he actually mention marraige?
leavesfallingup chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
The man is so set on this all being fake that he won't even admit his own growing attraction
leavesfallingup chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Oops, he forgot to mention the part about her moving in with him.

"Little surprises here and there, but nothing dangerous" Willie Wonka
leavesfallingup chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Interesting. He is definitely consumed with thoughts of her. She found him interestesing before she actually met him. What does she think of him now? Is she reacting as strongly to him as he is to her?
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
At least he apologized. Business should never be conducted after too much alcohol. He still didn't tell her the truth though.
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
He's not too bright when it comes to women. Telling her that she basically doesn't meet his standards is a poor way to begin.
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
It didn't seem like she was going to say yes. Now to read on and find out the terms.
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Coward! He dodged the truth with a temporary half-truth... the problem is that she will probably be even angrier when she discovers his lie.

At least they are both interested in each other.

If this is the parents' idea, then why is he stuck telling her in the first place? Poor guy.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
I thought at first that he was talking to a woman sitting at the bar... namely Valerie. At least he doesn't think ill of her anymore.
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Well, apparently you read some Category Romance, but even Harlequin has skilled in-house editors. When you get a chance, check the punctuation and capitalization of dialogue. These immediately caught my eye:
"Yes" came another manly voice, "50 grand plus 30 of stocks of Valencio" -More correctly "Yes(COMMA), came another manly voice(PERIOD). "50 grand plus 30 of stocks of Valencio(PERIOD)." ((I need to ask: 50 grand WHAT and 30 WHAT of stock?))
"But why do you want our daughter? There are plenty of other women out there", Martha, Valerie's mom asked, not concerned with the money. -More correctly: "But why do you want our daughter? There are plenty of other women out there(COMMA, WITHIN THE QUOTATION MARKS)," Martha, Valerie's mom(comma, because this is an interjection), asked, not concerned with the money. -and so forth.
Have you tried reading this aloud? That sometimes helps notice awkward sentence structure or missing punctuation.

There are too few commas.
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
So is Mike just trying to help or is he in-cahoots with Valencio's parents?
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Obviously he was raised to hold his parents in deep respect. Otherwise he would have simply told them: If you want to hold my inheritance and my position over me, then I will simply go elsewhere. My reputation will get me hired anywhere and you will no longer be able to blackmail me. Therefore it seems that family is very important to him, which speaks very well of him.
323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »