Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
happy ever afterxx chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
OOH a cliffie! I love a good cliffie :) more soon? x
Yannick chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Ahh, the in-head voices don't really work. Personally, I don't like 'em. But whatever floats your boat.

Also the whole "Lemme introduce myself" thing is a bit overused. Gets it done and over with though.

You set a small amount of character in her (the fact that she's clumsy and talks to her inner mind) and...

The chapter's quite short.

MR
N.M.E chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
You can go with contract. Contract sounds way better because if she knew from the beginning you would have to change everything. This chapter was nice. They're going to see each other! That's so cool. I can't wait to see what Valerie's reaction is. Update soon.
alakazam05 chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Thanks for updating. :) This is interesting. I'm guessing Valerie is the surprise. Zach's description of Valerie was funny. Hopefully the next chapter will come soon. :)
happy ever afterxx chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
New Reader: I love this story but just one question: why are Zach and Val going along with this marriage thing? I mean I know their parents say they have to but no-one does everything their parents tell them to. Are Zach's parents going to cut him off if he doesn't comply or something? Sorry I just didn't get the blackmail. Anyways I'm like in-love with this story so please update again soon :) x
N.M.E chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Nice chapter! They're going to meet each other at that restrauant! That's great! I think you should make Zch see her and tell her. There would be a lot of drama. But if you can't you can go ahead with the latter. Nice. Update soon!
N.M.E chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
I Love this story! It's great! hte story line is great! Although, I do find he chapters to be too short. Other than that the story is great! Update soon.
IndianPrincess chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Well dang that was really getting good so please do us a favor and update it again real soon ok I can't wait to see what his response is to what she just revealed to him. Looking forward to your next great update thanks.

Ck90 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Aw! Did he really mean that? or was he just acting? He knew his parents wanted him to marry her? what will zach say? I can't wait! Update Soon!
Simple and Sweet chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
need to read what Zach's reaction to what Val says. NOW

update soon ; ]
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
great chapter...I like this story. cant wait to read more!
IndianPrincess chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
That was a great update I've been looking forward to it. I hope that you will be updating this story again real soon thanks so much for giving us this chapter. I hope things work out between these two I think that perhaps Val is doing a lot of thinking and crying because she just may be really falling hard for Zach even though she doesn't want to. I just hope he doesn't hurt her in the end and perhaps he will fall for her as well. Looking forward to see what will happen next with these two.

Ck90 chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
AN UPDATE! YAY! and it's extra long too!1! why didn't he tell her the truth about both their parent's planning their marriage? Technically it would still be a contract. Eh anyway I was curious about that. I also wanted to point out that you say that house. but you never mentioned the house before of where it's located. But a really great update, and I really wish that you would keep updating!
americanspic22 chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
I love this story. Can not wait for the next Chapter. Keep up the good work. And don't forget to just take you time in writing story's. :)
IndianPrincess chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
Ok I started reading this and its very interesting so when do we get an update? Will be looking forward to see how it turns out thanks.

323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »