Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
violet-eyez chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
i think that's dumb, it's gonna blow up in his face
tamara20 chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
Well i hope that nothing too bad will happen to there blooming relationship with the contract that she has to sign but i hop that all wil go well.
CheesyBiscuits chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
I like the concept but i think the execution could use some work. You're moving things too quickly. Slow things down because the characters seem like they're not getting a chance to develop as individuals and their relationship seems too rushed.
Mystery girl chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
please update soon:)
slee5133 chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
great story, but i don't think he should have kissed her right at the beginning since they jsut met. but i can't wait till your update
Sure as the Dawn chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
You updated you updated! Yay yay yay! I like. This chapter. A lot. Can't wait to see him turn cold. Update soon.
Okazaki chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
This part bothers me: "

“I’m surprised you still said yes after I…” He said

“Would you rather I say no?” I asked"

Instead of saying "He said," try using, "He trailed off"" or something like that.

Other than that, I love the story! Update please!
awaiting.rain chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
interesting story.

update
Roxas Lillian Foxx chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
Great story. I'm rather impressed by this. One of the best, I'd say.
Amanda Edwards chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I like the original but this is good too. BTW my name on quizilla is handsomekingsqueen.
Ck90 chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
So if they are already engaged why does he have to write a contract to convince her to marry him? I'm a little confused about that. ALso what happens that makes him cold when he seems so nice and gentle in the chapters. I would really like to know why the contract if they are already supposed to be engaged. Update soon! I really like the story!
phelps112 chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
aw. i like her, he was kind of an ass to insult the shirt, and he's a bit... i guess the old fashioned word would be forward with kissing her and stuff, though he doesn't really know her. she is awfully forgiving.
Lilly S. Robert chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
i liked this chapter but it was confusing on who was speaking, cant wait for the next one _
Lilly S. Robert chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
yea! i cant wait for more of this story i really like it
jacksy chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
good concept, writing skills are good :)

just got a bit confused on who's narrative was who's, so if you could like put the name? i dont know, but still awesome all the same! :) jacksyx
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »