Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
She has quite the relationship with herself. Exactly what would she do if that annoying inner voice didn't cooperate? Nevermind, perhaps it is better not to know.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Arranged marraiges... although they've been around for time-immemorial, I couldn't imagine having my parents choose my wife for me. Thankfully that was never an issue.
Alixermixer chapter 34 . 11/13/2012
I am so glad that you are in the home stretch, I love this story. I really hope that Zach will be at the door but based on how stories usually go, it will be "someone" that we are not expecting. Can't wait for more!
bobbobin chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
Ok, I'm officially confused. Isn't Zach parents the one who set him up with Valerie in the first place? Then why are they acting like that?
bobbobin chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
I love your story. But don't take this in a bad way. The story is moving TOO fast.
MY HORSE IS GONE chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
This is my favorite fictionpress story ever! Please keep writing! I love the style of it! It is easy to follow but very interesting! The plot is incredible and everything is down to the best detail showing your hard work and determination! Please keep going! I know this is a late review, but I found your story last night and read the WHOLE entire thing! Thank you for writing! Good books are hard to find, but I can almost always find something on fictionpress or fanfiction and I founf your story and it is amazing! Please continue!
JaseCD chapter 33 . 7/16/2012
Awwwww! Oh no! Poor Val, poor Zach!
TriscaLuvinU chapter 33 . 7/13/2012
I can't wait for the next chapters!
I really hope they end up together.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
pleassseee let val be able to forgivve him. Yah it was an asshole thing for him to do but we (as readers) see him as a human due to his screw up. She should not forgive him easily rather he has to earn that respect and trust again. please keep up the amazinng work :)
Binkybaby chapter 33 . 7/5/2012
i liked this alot. update soon.
Duckie chapter 33 . 6/9/2012
I am really enjoying this story. I hope you update soon I can't wait to see how it turns out in the end.
DorkExpress chapter 33 . 5/3/2012
you can't leave me like this! I swear you want to kill me!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 33 . 4/21/2012
awesome!more chapter please.
Alixermixer chapter 33 . 4/18/2012
I am so glad that you are back. I really hope that Val gives it some time and realizes that this man and his family loves herm that she can really give him a chance. I can't wait for more!
babycheetah08 chapter 33 . 4/17/2012
Wait.. It was all a set up? Like Zach was just told that there really had been an arranged marriage but in reality there really isn't? Haha! Next chapter please? :D
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »