Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
TheGoddessPixie chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
Seriously, if his parents want this to work they need to STOP interrupting.
TheGoddessPixie chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
I knew from the moment she turned up at the restaurant "Kat" was gonna be trouble. She needs to retract her claws and remember that she and Zach are HISTORY, Zach and Valerie are the present and future... Kat needs to go far, far, FAR away and sharpen her claws elsewhere.

Also if Zach and Valerie are ever going to have a relationship, Rosy and others need to stop interrupting their private moments. Zach is no longer a baby so there is no reason for his Nanny to be barging into his bedroom... which is no longer just his. If I were Valerie, I'd be uncomfortable with the lack of privacy, considering she's been on her own for a while.

But... don't mind me... I'm just a reader.
M.S.S92 chapter 32 . 6/18/2010
Hey... its been so long sisnce you updated that i have completely lost interest in the story... i remember when i started reading it some months ago.. now i don't know whats happening in the story!
storybookmoments chapter 31 . 6/17/2010
Wow...I've been waiting so long for you to update! However, I won't complain, because your latest chapter was absolutely amazing. I love how their relationship has matured and how they're dealing with conflicts like a regular couple. Their blossoming chemistry is undeniable and I fell in love with your story from the start. Please keep updating...I'm sure this story should be nominated for a Skow Award!
Tra-vation chapter 24 . 6/14/2010
I like the story so far but shouldn't it be rated T? Instead of K.
Haydron chapter 30 . 5/17/2010
wOw, is Michael putting the moves on her? lol. For a person who confessed to not having updated in a long time, you sure got into the swing of things. This is by far your best chapter, and if not, second or third.

I hope you update soon and that is all

Haydron

(And what has got into Zach? Has he always been this sex-crazed?)
Haydron chapter 26 . 5/17/2010
aH, they professed their love for each other! Isn't that sweet? Now the only thing missing from the equation is sex, and lots of it. Darn, that was such a kinky thing to say! (:

The K-rating for this story is a total lie. It should be T at least...(and I'm hoping M later!)

Nah, I jokes, I jokes. Take this the way you want, and I'll happily follow like a blind sheep ;D
Haydron chapter 24 . 5/17/2010
I agree- Tis very long. I'm noticing a pattern now- everytime Zach and Val get it on, someone interrupts them. I feel like strangling whoever interrupted each and every time it happens.

Is that bad?

And these guys actually had a in-depth conversation for once! You know, about feelings and their history and stuff. I always view that as a positive ;)
Haydron chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
Zach is getting so lovey-dovey! It leaves me to wonder how much is for show, and how much is for real..

Considering he didn't know the reporter was going to be there a chapter or two previous, I'd say the latter but just...aw!

Everytime a kissing scene comes up, my heart just melts.

x
Haydron chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
lol, never knew 34C breasts had such an affect on Zach...I'm sure Sarah would get implants if she found out (ouch, it was nasty of me to presume she's flat-chested, wasn't it?)

I'M LOVING THIS

x
Haydron chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
The writing is steadily improving with each chapter. Kudos to you, pal ;D
Haydron chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
"Hey, uh, excuse me for a second." And he got up and left.

The person who got up and left needs to be specified. I first thought it was Zach and how random that was, but when she continued her conversation with him I was like, Oh okay...Then it must've been Mike then.

Specify who's doing what- remember that ;)
GeTLoW chapter 30 . 4/6/2010
wow dat waz hot!

dayumm ya gotta write more!
coconutsurf chapter 30 . 4/5/2010
Welcome back! I loved reading this chapter :) Especially the really rocky intimate part between Valerie and Zach :D Can't wait for your next chapter!
anonymous chapter 30 . 4/5/2010
i luv this story so much and i was asking if u culd atleast update alittle often and not take too long witthout doing so. i dont mean to be rude. but for the record i luv the story and evrynew chapter makes me more eager for the next...chao
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »