Reviews for It's Not Incest If We're Not BloodRelated!
WolvesRock94 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
MORE!
xxDirtyLittleSecretsxx chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT THERE! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! Pretty pretty please! I beg you! I absolutely love this sotry so far and i REALLY wanna see where you're going with this! PLEASE UPDATE SUPER DUPER SOON! thank you :)

remember:

UPDATE SOON!
xxDirtyLittleSecretsxx chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
awesome chapter! C'mon! DESMOND AND ADIA! haha i sound like a creeper...lol
xxDirtyLittleSecretsxx chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
fabulous chapter! I honestly want to see what would happen with Adia and Desmond! Can those two be in this more? Thanks(:
xxDirtyLittleSecretsxx chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
ah-mazing first chapter! I would be creeped out if I was Adia...
Angela chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
This story took me by suprise but it was enjoyable!Hopefully you'll update soon!

For some reason, i just like Adia is derek the older brother?

-A
CallMeAlice chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
please update!
Estelin chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
this was excellent. keep up the great work and writing. i hope for more.
Don-Jam chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
It very Good, I hope you well come back to it one day.
Miss perky chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
This story is really good, Im looking forward to the next chapter. I think it's cool that Adia and Morgan look so much alike, it reminds me of my friends Ashlie and Katie. Their not related but still look a lot a and how do your pronounce Adia's name?
lolu chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
write more plz the story geting good)))))
J.S. Goldberg chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Wow. This story is very interesting and I can't stop reading it. I feel kinda bad for Adia. No one seems to like her much. Tyler and Derek seem to like Morgan. But there was that cute moment between her and Derek. I hope they get together. But that Desmond guy sounds pretty perverted to me...and creepy. Haha. Anyways, hope you continue! Despite it being a year.
Stang65 chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Very nicely done so far! Keep up the good work and update SOON! Can't wait for more.
mcAmelia chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Hm, very good. It's getting very interesting! And did you change Derek to Damien?
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I like this story...it's fun and interesting to me. Good luck God bless!