Reviews for This is no Garden of Eden
MantraMagazine chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I just got your link from red-cowboy-boots's favorite author list and I can see why! I'm going to enjoy reading your story, thanks fo posting
oldolddeadaccount chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh, this is *definitely* worth continuing! It would be a shame if it was just left as it is because I'd like to see more of it.
SouthernQT080490 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
please continue...and i was thinking...why not join the two...alternating chapters by people or something and then have them merge...i donno it just seems more logical.

~Colleen
Super Powers chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This is so cool! _ I wish I had read it sooner. I really like how it crosses over with "Dead Guy." I can't wait to see the next chapter!~
Wyvernwings chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
O.O this is like... really good. I wish you'd give it to us as a sequal instead of at the same time though. Haha you know, write for writing it while you work on dead man so that we can read it afterwards. Does that make sence? Something to look forward too. Haha but I'm selfish. I really like it. I can't wait for more.
Foreverswimming chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I loved it! I also loved the names of the characters it fits the mood well, Adam and Eve, classic. The way you use your grammar is perfect and your spelling is great. I also love the titles you give it.

You should use more detail and describe each character and the setting. Like, what time it is, don't just tell where they are, describe it, like is it yellow? What shade of yellow is it? Is there an island in the middle of the kitchen?

The characters are good, well the two that have been introduced. So keep up the good work and keep writing.
Nestle chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Even better now there is a companion piece! Please keep writing!
HawkDancer chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Great story! But your grammar and spelling could use a little more work in this chapter. I just read Yes, I'm In Love With A Dead Guy, and I honestly think it's really great also. Keep going with it!

Another thing- If Eve is a year older than Cat, shouldn't her powers be revealed a year earlier? Or they (whomever "they" is) should've picked two people born on the same day, or, at the very least, year? Um, just a thought.
self-destructing in 30 seconds chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
“Don’t move from me,” he pleaded, “not when I am finally able to touch you for the first time.” My cheeks grew warm, but I did as he asked and settled back into him, letting the answering machine pick up.

If you're going where I think you're going...then perhaps feelings are expressed too rapidly. If I'm mistaken, then you can just ignore this nonsense of mine. It's only the first chapter, so you can slow down a bit. Try not to make intentions seem too obvious. Just a suggestion, but other than that, I'm liking it.
Juniper Nights chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
interesting story, i cant wait to find out what happens!