Reviews for Magnar Boarding Academy
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Pretty cool, so many different things, update soon.
Black and Bleeding Rose chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Could the school possibly named after him because his family brought the peace that caused the school to be there in the first place? Just a suggestion. I like the story.
TakaShira chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Aw, I like him. He's all despressed and an outcast. The winged demon could use a little more introduction and description, actually they all kind of could cause I'm slightly lost as to who is what and all such things. But I'll get the hang of it hopefully. Good job, grammer and spelling are all in check, so I give you a ten. Originality is a seven for the idea but an eight for the characters and all then jazz. And interest I'll give you a high score, at least in my books, a seven and a half. So really you're doing overly well here and I'm going to shut up now bye
TakaShira chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Nice start I like it. I read this last night but I was tired and just went to bed and then this morning I saw it again decided I was rude and came back to review. So here I am, you're doing fine and dandy for a whole paragraph, which is all this is so score you win!
Michele Blair chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
I just wanted to review myself because no on else has yet. This story rocks.