Reviews for Lynette of Camelot
Drina.Loves.You chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
How I love this story! Your description of Lynette is truly lovable, she's too lazy for her own good. You write like a professional. This is so believable, I'm thinking this is why Lynette grew up like how she is. Please update!
Drina.Loves.You chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Whoa! You write real awesome. I love Lady Lynette and Gareth, I wish they were the ones who'd been together. But if they did I won't be reading fan fictions. So I'll just want everything to stay the way it is. I really wish you could finish this story, I really love it.
thedauntless chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
How lovely! Very well written and good use of anglo dialect. Hope to see more soon.
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/3/2010

welcome to our website is :
huimei chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
Tactile Turtle chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Needs more girl on girl
Tactile Turtle chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
We're knights of the round table

We dance when e're we're able

We do routines and chorus scenes

With footwork impecc-able

We dine well here in Camelot

We eat ham and jam and spam alot

We're knights of the round talbe

Our shows are for-mid-able

But many times, we're given rythmes

That are quite unsing-able

We're opera mad in Camelot

We sing from the diaphragm a lot
fishertowers chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I like this story, please write more!

FT
Sapphire at Dawn chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Love the story!

written brilliantly, i love the reflection at the beginning.

please update soon!
jujube chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
can't wait for more plz update soon .
euphorictragedy chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
I really like this story so far. Stories of Arthur and Camelot have always fascinated me. Please update soon!
RedRose42 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I LOVE this story! I adore Autherian legends, especially ones about Queen Guinevre. This story is very well written, and I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work!
Winry Rockbell chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
What an interesting beginning to a story! I love the story of King Arthur (even though I'm not very well versed in it-I'm looking forward to learning!), and I really want to hear it from a female POV. Did Lynette actually exist in the tales? I love the details you have used. Please update soon!
K. T. Marie chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
the opening is completely fascinating, i hope you continue this! i mean, other than a.l. tennyson's poem, not much is heard of lynette. this could be a quite interesting take on the Camelot legend. *huzzahs and cheers for update*
faery tragedy chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Ah, I see you're re-working it. I really really like the way you started this. It's very unique; I don't see this type of "reflection" in many stories, or even in published works. But it's a great way to set the tone and welcome the reader. I'm excited for what you have in store. *faery tragedy