Reviews for Random things from the brain of Monicurl

welcome to check ourw website :
bangming chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
hi !

lijuan chapter 4 . 5/28/2010

welcome to our website is :
huimei chapter 2 . 5/28/2010

welcome to check ourw website :
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
lol. I like this! lo
Saikai chapter 6 . 12/31/2006
I hate review throttles! Sorry...For that outburst, and I was one of the people who stole eight of your pencils, but I had to write my "Resource Hour Blues" with Bast. Kidding, but read "Resource Hour Blues _: Extras" I swear I read all of the stories in this, so please...

SON (Serpent of Nephthys)
Saikai chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
So funny, Haha! Love the ending.

SON
Saikai chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
SO funny, reminds me of our "Resource Hour Blues" only ours are more random. Since I am reviewing all of yours, would you review "Resource Hour Blues _(I forgot the number): Extras" I wrote that one at home, but it makes more sense than the others. Thanx for reviewing "Poor Advertising" it wasn't supposed to be as good as you said it was!

Serpent of Nephthys