Reviews for Marked!
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
wow, thats a reakky freaky story. i really liked it, full mystery and emotion. well done! just a tip though, perhaps you could try using a different font or something for the writing on the wall, so we can see the difference. Awesome story though. ;D
Matt Lopez chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Wow! I must admit that the opening throws one right into the middle of an enigma along with the characters...nice touch. I'm not quite sure that I fully appreciate the antagonists, these green goliaths, whatever they are. Although they represent death, their appearance does not invoke fear. Still, the story is quite thrilling and intriging. The dialogue is realistic and compelling. I'd give it two thumbs up...too bad I lost my other thumb in Vietnam.
Locus chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
stepping forward to examine the wall. It was completely smooth, with no indication of what caused the lettering to appear. “This whole place gives me the creeps.”

I'm beginning to agree with him. Eep!

Perhaps this is some kind of hush-hush government thing. You know, top secret research and all that.

If you catch on to a hush hush government thing right out of the elevator, you know its not really a hush hush government thing. They're much better than that. A bold prediction- let's see if I am right.

random bunch of 15-25 year olds?

That doesn't seem quite how someone would say something like that. Maybe it's just the numbers that through me off- but he seems to know a lot about the group for being so confused about everything else.

It looks like something out of a sci-fi movie, when the zeno-archaeologist activates the billion-year-old alien device.

Xeno-archaeologist. And it does sound like Doom, or something.

“'Your time has come',” she replied, not taking her eyes off the wall.

Never a good sign. And if she's the only one who can read it, she is either gonna live, or is a plant.

Hmm, maybe it's not their time that has come, maybe it is just hers. Thats why noone else can read it. Until it is their time, that is.

Hmm, it's getting crazy now. Definitely not a hush hush government thing. _-

That's not good. When you think/know you're dead, and noone else does...not good.

Hmm, that took a turn. But they are right- nothings worse than being dead.

Hm, I guess I was wrong. It ended rather suddenly, but I liked it. I suppose, if it had a proper resolution, it wouldn't have truly been a dream. Very good!