Reviews for forgetmenot
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Mesmerizing, as of all your other poems as well. I enjoy every single one. You have an amazing vision.

Keep it up
beti213 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I have a friend(?) like this.

good use of vocabulary, (indolent! almost like there are smart poets on this site!) sugary-sweetness, and color.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
aww sweet love the whole candy cane thing...cute :)
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
so many little lines in this that are just perfect

cute but sad and reminiscent

last line made me smile :)

fantastic job!
coldsunlight chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
there is always going to be someone to miss.

you express it well.

the last line, it just makes it wonderful.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I love the half empty half full line... the whole poem is great... it has an awesome poem... not really sad, just wistful maybe... i dunno its wonderfully done
like a lover chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
dirty with my colors.

i loved that.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
love the metaphor throughout. not cliche but familiar. i interpeted the third line as when the speaker drinks, it fills the other person's eyes up with the murky water in correlation. interesting. beautiful lament.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
gah. you always leave me speechless.
st. maverick chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I love this. the almostpain/missing someone is there so wanton and abrupt; it's impossible to miss.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
cheers to the newyear

my heart stops wheni see you have posted something
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh.

I always loved the name Jude-probably because it reminded me of Judas, much like how Evelyn reminds me of Eve-and the last line was so reminiscent to The Beatles-damnit, I used caps :/-and, oh; you want me to fangirl you like nuts and more so because you already KNOW that I love you(r work).

No. Seriously; every line tastes sweet like candy and has this added kick of something more. Hmn-what would you call it? Seduction, probably, but I'm thinking something along the lines of "romantic and addictive like, um, love and a lot like heartbreak just waiting to happan and i'loveyoualways,justdon'thate(forget)me." No, seriously. It just DOES.

Oh. And I totally read WAY too deeply into this and it might just be the sugar, the cough medicine, my ever-presant fear of the world UTTER DOOM and stuff that will bore you and, yeah-people can now definitly tell that I am tired.

[like when we were kids, sucking on candy canes in July, and sticking to each other,

smile to smile; heart(break) to heart(break)-

"Hey, Jude, where did you go?"] - Oh. I think I love you lots. No, that line completely HAS me and just .sinker. Oh. Ohohoohohohohohoh. Love it. LOVE it.

I want to read all your poems again and again until I just stop writing, because somebody already is doing it beyond perfectly.

- Noelle
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This is such a lovely little piece. The beginning of it reminds me of a poem I wrote called "paint" (original title, I know). But enough about me. I love the "sucking on candy canes in July" part. I can imagine that so clearly. Wonderful. Keep writing! :)
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
oh, isn't it, though. i adore this. as soon as i read the first line, i thought, "yes. i will say i love this line." but then i read the second, and felt unfaithful; the third, and knew i was lost. this is satin and perfect.