Reviews for Bleak Rebellion
Kaelyn Morton chapter 25 . 11/6/2008
cad...o...gan...i'm so sad! i love cadogan, and he's probaly gonna like...die in the next chapter. ya no wat? now im depressed. thanks a lot... .:sigh:. i love cadogan. and the story. but cadogan. but the story...but cadogan!
Kaelyn Morton chapter 24 . 11/6/2008
that was like, the cutest scene ever! i wish i could have a relationship like that. not the killing part, but how he loves her... .:sigh...:. gah i love fiction! awesome story! keep writing!
Kaelyn Morton chapter 23 . 11/6/2008
i wasnt gonna review for this chapter, cuz i've got nuthin 2 say, but since you like reviews...anywayz, lacey scares me, luther scares me, cadogan loves me (n_n jk), and Reagan annoys me. anyway, i love cadogan, and damian just got cuter in this chapter. um...if i could change anything about this chapter, i woulda put a scene in where they talk about his powers instead of her auto assuming he'll use them...
Kaelyn Morton chapter 22 . 11/6/2008
omg. i love the itty bitty kitty! Svenja is so cute! wow, that was a pain in the butt to type. anyways...i just love this story! totally awesome!
Kaelyn Morton chapter 21 . 11/6/2008
omg! wats his power? omg...i love cadogan! am i spelling his name right? oh well, who cares. i just love him. and damian. and edmund...and wat's his face that citlali likes...etc. etc., but mostly cadogan!
Kaelyn Morton chapter 19 . 11/6/2008
aw. poor cadogan! he may be a bloodthirsty killer, but i just love him! he's so cute. but still...damien and alas make a better couple...:sigh:. i'll just have to take cadogan then! lolz jk, but i love cadogan!
Kaelyn Morton chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
aw. that was cute. ... and deadly. but oh well! i love the way he calls her kitten! n_n so adorable! Alas...or trina...whatever. she's awesome!
Kaelyn Morton chapter 11 . 11/5/2008
oh wow. i mention gay in my last review and here you are mentioning gay! i just love Cadogan! he's so cute! love wolves. i love Damian to. he's adorable. and the chick who i 4get her name, the main char. and cat girl, i love her. i love them all!
Kaelyn Morton chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
gah! i was going through that whole chapter waiting for someone to be posing as a girl when really they were a really really really gay gay gay guy! lol
Kaelyn Morton chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
I read your ramblings! i love them. i read the story to...its going GREAT! i absolutely love it! i havent posted anything yet so u cant review me, but i do have a question. if i post a story up here, can i still publish it?
Bob Evans chapter 28 . 8/7/2007
Yay! It's finally finished.

Although, we never did get more indepth details about Alas' connection with Svenja. I guess I'll have to wait for the sequal to learn more about that.

Sad, too. After all this time and now it's over. You better keep writing, that's all I can say!

Fractious chapter 27 . 7/31/2007
-Pronounces self Svenja's #1 fan...and then runs around in circles-

I'm so happy that Vincent wasn't executed that it almost makes up for the fact that the story is one chapter away from being finished. Almost. xP
Bob Evans chapter 27 . 7/31/2007
Hmm, unless Svenja was the mysterious character you brought back, I'm not quite sure who I was supposed to be surprised to see (man, don't I sound like a horrible fan).

But on the bright side, I think I can see the ending you've chosen. Alas lives this time...

~Bob Evans

P.S. Whatever happened to Damian's twin brother? Or was he one of the number that rescued Alas. Ah! I can't remember!
Fractious chapter 26 . 7/29/2007
Wow, it took me a long time to get through all of that. x3

There's only two things that I want to say: 1. Love the title 2. I'm not sure just how close you are to the end, but I wish you'd been able to involve Svenja a little more. Scary mystery kitties (minus the litter boxes) rock! _
Bob Evans chapter 26 . 7/29/2007
Wow. Awesome fight scene. Very good details, although, I'm kinda surprised Olev killed himself. I guess he realized what was going down.

But now you've got me extremely curious about the next chapter. I really hope you get it up soon. I have a feeling it's either the last, or second to last. We'll find out soon, won't we?

~Bob Evans

P.S. Chap.11 of TSG2 is almost done...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »