Reviews for The Lifters
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
hi !

ziva-in-the-rain chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
You know what's funny? The fact that you said I pissed you off for that one little word I put in my story and yet you haven't taken it off your favorites list. Weird, if I do say so myself. Oh, yeah...I'm review. AGAIN! Hahaha!
Flyyboy06 chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
i like the way this story is going-the chapters are kind of short,but they do get the point of the characters seem to have a pretty distinct voice,which is hard to pull off when you do alternating points of view,so good job on were a few grammatical errors,but nothing that couldn't be fixed by just proofreading the chapter[we all have them].the characters,from the short introductions given,were memorable-especially ashanti.i can't stand her,so kudos for that updating,

David
KaNugget chapter 6 . 12/31/2006
You had a ton of gramma errors, but it's a nice story with a good plot. Update soon.
Chaya Y chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
intresting story...pray tell, where'd you get the inspiration? (insert slightly obnoxious wink here)