Reviews for 7 Years of Friendship
Lyra chapter 1 . 1/3
This is awesome. It kinda reminds me of my friend Shannon and I. :p
Goldenwolfhowl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
AWW! That sounds just like me and my best friend, lol. that was adorable. thank you for writing that. XD
ooglemac chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
lovely story (memoir? letter?) - i have a relationship with one of my friends that's quite similar :D
AlilEnzyme chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Its freaky how similar this friendship is to the one I have. Even the words that Annabelle said in Year 6 about her weight. 52kg and wanting to be 45. . My exact wording too...And Ivys, you're slim enough and not eating enough...etc etc...Thank you for writing this, I know it's been years since and I'm not even sure if you'll see this review but thank you. And I hope Annabelle and Ivy are still as close as they were in the story.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aw That's so sweet! XD
MagicWords chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
So amazing. That's all I can say.

MagicWords
Jahnvi.Bornagain chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
O.O Boy did I just see myself as Ivy, and my BFFL as you hahahaha

Loving to see that there are many other friendships as special as ours P

Great work! x I will definitely make my BFFL read this.
Written chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
this was really sweet. I love how we see bits and pieces of their lives and yeah. awesome. Is this a true story? you're very lucky to have such a good friend!
bb chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Exactly like my relationship with my best friend. Same number of years too.
LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Hey!

Wow. Now that was beautiful. It was a little weird, the way you wrote it and all, but it's really nice. Really cool. I'm glad you wrote it.

Now, how can you not believe in love? This sort of friendship is a form of love. If you've felt it, you have to believe in it. Or is it just the 'passionate' love that you object to? That's just one form of love, though. Love is much bigger than you give it credit for, my dear.

Anyway, it was absolutely adorable. I hope to see more from you and I hope you feel good soon. Please write more. I loved what you wrote before, it was so beautiful, and so incredible. Please write more soon. If you can, I mean.

Luv ya,

Tashi :)
jekodama chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Oh, how wonderful it is to have such long lasting friendships! I should know, I've been friends with my 3 best friends for almost 13 years now. We met when we were 12, the first day of 7th grade (I think that's the first year of Junior High, am I right? My country's school system differs from other countries'). Those conversations ring so true, and it made me appreciate all my friends the more.

They're not my friends anymore. They're my brothers, and I love them to death and back again.
ChrnosMiko chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aw... this is so cute! I hope Ivy is happy!
seventhchords chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I couldn't help but smile as this heartwarming story. I sure hope you and Ivy remain good friends for years to come. Great work!
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
aw. that is so sweet. i've never had that kinda relationship with my bff's ever. we're pretty much teasing each other. but i guess i'm more like annabelle, always super ethusiastic about everything. but i like being ethusiastic about things! it makes me feel really happy and bouncy.
TwilightSnowStar chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
That's so sweet! Was that really you? Are you always like...? I think I understand Ivy a little after reading that to the end.