Reviews for Redemption: The HalfBlood Summoner
zagato chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
The sad man and the escort may be the king himself.
Hi chapter 13 . 1/29/2018
So I’ll get to the point, you story interests me but the delivery is amature at best. You frequently tel us what’s going on switching from focused to omnipresent narorator at the drop of the hat when details could be easily be explained in a less jarring manner. Main point is I’m not reading any further as you style seems to get wors over time. Show don’t tell and hopefully you’ll get better at this story telling thing :)
Rigel chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
Good story, but the events happen too fast and without clear order.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Omg! I just love it there noting worng with it. everything was perfcet
Hailo's Angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I absolutely loved this story and I hope that you continue the tale! :D Can't wait for the next story! :D
Shiksha chapter 22 . 1/19/2011
A jolly good story. Keep it up!
Shiksha chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
Your story is a good one and interesting to read. It is well written but if you are aiming for perfection then it lacks lucidity. One does not enter the story the but watches from the periphery. I suggest that you seek for a second opinion who does not know your story i.e you dont tell and the story itself do the telling. it will help you. Your fantasy is really... wow!
Ngoc1231 chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
I actually liked reading this.. it was a bit long.. not in the sense of how many words it was.. but it was a bit too drawn out for me. Other than that I really liked it.

I might check out your other story.. maybe? I might come back and read your other one.. but currently just looking for finished stories. Sorry.

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
Paws4Suze chapter 22 . 6/13/2009
Wow, I love the story, it's really great! You write really well, despite a few spelling mistakes here and there, i understood what you were talking about, and i just ignored those flaws while i was reading.

Good luck with future projects!
Entindra chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Great story

I like the way you made the mage a little rubbish at spells.

Can't wait to read more.
Lirienne chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
It's interesting so far! Except...

Did you blatantly base this of ragnarok online? O

You should credit/disclaimer... The whole geffen/geffin, layon/payon, mage/archer job class thing is sort of... very RO-ish? But the plot is yours and original and it seems to be very interesting and intiruging. So just make sure you give credit where credit is due. Or change the names around completely, to circumvent the problem! D
Carrie chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Okay, I'm reading your story. Sounds okay so far, but I'm not going to really say anything until the next chapter, okay?
Carrie chapter 16 . 12/28/2007
Ah, all the important people live. See, you didn't kill TOO many people!

You did leave a lot of loose ends w/ potential for a "squeal" :)

I must say I loved it when you said in an earlier A/N about "chucks"

Sorry, sometimes typos are just hilarious.

Back to the story-

Great job, I really enjoyed reading this. Your writing really matured throughout the whole story. Thus, as farewell I have two words:

TENSE

PAST
Carrie chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
I've given up on grammar. Well, mostly:

You still you "pass" instead of "past." Look it over.

Your tenses have improved greatly. Good work!

Now I can't wait until I read the last chapter and see who you ultimately kill off!

PS I can't believe Thomas was a traitor. That sucks!
Carrie chapter 13 . 12/28/2007
Interesting.

Never would have thought that Chris would go traitor.

The change in POV was a little different. But the... recall, memories... helped to explain EVERYTHING!

Comments:

NONE!
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »