Reviews for DeathlyTabloidsOfOurSoProfoundAmericanCulture
HurtMe chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
A very profound message written with spectacular form. Nicely done.
kurzes Haar chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
It's amazing how far down the drain our society has gone. You wrote down the truths that [hopefully] some day more people will see. Your work was hauntingly truthful. Thank you.
DeathRealm chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Thank you.
Lady Jueglerr chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I read the whole thing aloud.

Amazing.
Rorshak chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I thought this was well written.

Despite that it sounds a bit to me like a angry rant in a "I hate everything" moment. We all have moments like that, I know I have. But most people would probably look at this and just see an angsty goth kid.
Aria London chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Terribly beautiful. its so shallow, isn't it? Why? Why can no-one see what matters? Terribly beautiful.
no one chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow. You have just pointed out what's so completely disgusting about our society. The scary part is this is honest, what with the coach-purse-pepsi-MTV "culture" that you describe with total and kind of saddening honesty. I love this story.
13th floor chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
AH I'm think I'm in love with your story. I really like how honest it is, you held nothing back, Congratualtions

-sal
Xerophyte chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I believe that I am absolutely in love with this. I liked how the grammar was wrong when you were quoting stupid people. This may not have been intentional, but I love it. This is a great social commentary, and it's frighteningly true. Awesome job!

Oh, and by the way, Bach is awesome. Whoever sings that "don't ya" song can go kiss his ass if they think they're making music.

-Xerophyte
beyond.that.horizon chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
amen.
duh chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
wow muy bonito y por obvias razones la historia tuya q mas me ha llegado... supongo q a ileana le encantaria leerlo, a lo mejor algun dia se lo podras ensenar... cada bez mejoras mas como escritora, alguna vez tuve mis dudas d q la pudieras hacer, pero ahora me qda claro q si es para lo q estas hecha y jaja me encanta como rima esto:

Erase the wrinkles,

stab the eyes,

add some Botox

to this heart
Alice Ann chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
The saddest part of reality is realizing there is nothing you can do but try to be the change you want to see in the world. You can't change the fake people or the celeb-focused culture. All you can do is try to rise above it all. And in the end, when the world colapses in on itself you'll be left above the rubble.
dani.crimson chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
OMG! I LOVE THIS! I've just finished reading this, and to almost every comment that it's made, I've found myself agreeing to it totally. You summarise our world nowadays so well. I also like this because it's as if you've taken my thoughts about the world and written them all down. This is a truely brillant piece of writing, and it makes a positive change to the usual pieces on here.