Reviews for Twisted Blood
Esther Jade chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Lovely characters. The story reminds me of the Underworld movies. I like the historical aspect. Be careful of comma splices-I noticed quite a lot.
Alchy chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Wow. All I can say is wow.
Cilla Best chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Great 2nd Chapter Nathan...you have a great way of carrying each section to keep one's interest and wanting more. I love how you are putting the story together, keeps me involved and again wanting more.
Chris Osborn chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Great plot. I look forward to reading more of it. It looks to be an interesting read.

You have storyline down, the only thing to work on is grammar and word usage, but that just takes a bit of work. You definitely have the gift of a storyteller, which is something that cannot be learned.

Good job and good luck,

Chris
Aunt Cilla chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Nathan,

Man when are you going to get to the next chapter...you know I don't really like vampire stories, but once I started reading I didn't want to stop...I wanted the story to keep going. It will be extremely interesting to see which way you take this story and depending on how you write it, you could have sequels and prequels (did I spell that right), anyway I never knew you could write, but you've got a talent keep it going and keep pushing yourself to finish, you just never know - you might end up with a best seller on your hands some day...but firswt you have to finish the first book...I shall keep watching to see where your at in your story. I don't know how to give critical advise, I just know what I like to read and what doesn't make me want to turn the pages...this book while on the interent would be one that I would probably have to read in the day time, but I'd sit on the deck and read it straight through, at least that is the feeling I've gotten from the first chapter.
Jason Cooper chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Very nice, Nani, it has a sort of Underworld sense to it with an old world feel. Very nice telling and description, not hindered by lack or overuse of detail. Very good.

9/10
Franchise chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
As I said before, great job man. Good detail and an interesting plot. At least 10 no wait 20 times better then anything I could accomplish. Keep up the impressive work.
Maraena chapter 1 . 1/5/2007