Reviews for Lily Payne
Lia Jenson chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT!
What a twist, and I loved how unpredictable it was. Her hubby there made this seem like the Exorcist. Heh.
aMyTaichoDa chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
EhmaGAWD i LURVED IT *0* that was tohtally AWESOME ;) omg poor babie dolls! I swear, those plastic hags are my infancy.

Feel the love ;D

WEEEEEEELL. not much to say about it, except it's AWESOME. Not one of the scariest ive read, but certainly a thriller like NO OTHER •-•

Alright, thats enough blabbering on my part x) I TIP MY HAT TO YE, SISTAH '3' that right there is what i like to call GENIUS IN THE MAKING. But alas, my time has come.

;) keep that pen rollin'! I know more big things shall come out of that existing genius brain of yours, young padawan }:D but in any case, ya know u have my support and loyalty as a reader 8)

Aurevoi (or however the hell you write that),

Your Friendly Neighbor, aMyTaichoDa
flyingpencil chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Epic fiction.

Shivers crawled down my spine and I loved the fall near the end (I really thought Lily was a real person) I absolutely adore stories with a good fall, totally unexpected and this was formidably brought along. Do not stop writing!
IcePanther124 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Great story! Lily's sadistic nature and nursery rhymes contribute a lot to the overall creepiness of it, but when you read the rhymes out loud they sound...awkward. Maybe I'm reading them wrong. O_o" I liked how Lily was 'real' for the majority of the story until the reader finds out otherwise. Just out of curiousity, did Lily appear when Rose was born or after a certain event in her life? :)
Sarah Whiting chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I remember when you first came up with this idea. I don't remember ever reading the finished product, but I really really like it! All through the story I thought Lily really was Rose's twin sister and was simply an evil child. Then at the end, the twist that they are really the same person just different personalities (which is how I saw it), well it made me smile in great satisfaction. You are a story teller after my own heart. The more I read your stories, or talk to you, the more I truly believe that aside from being different people, and having different families, and a few other things that set us apart, we are exactly the same person! I think this is one of my favorites. Although, you should know, I shall never ever name my daughter Lily Rose.
CityBlackOut chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is amazing. Stole my breath completely.
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Massiel-Dali chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This fic was amazing! me being the dummy that I am actually thought that Lily was a real character. When I read the reviews was that I realized that she wasn't and I loved it even more. Thumbs up!
Bloodyren chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
To say in simple of words. It was a horrifying but an excellent written story. The thought of going through that makes me glad that my siblings are not like that. Lily is a horrible spawn that should have been burned. Though the ending is what really scared me the most.

Good job at writing this.
I Talk-2-Evil Little Pixies chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Beautiful story! You should try and get it submitted to a publisher! It's wonderful!
gem1990 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow. That was creepy. Very well written though!
Vita Grotesk chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I liked it. It was very engaging, and I'm still puzzling over the nature of Lily. If she is a part of Rose, what happened at her wedding? Anyway, it was a good twist and the character development was great.
DemolishedDream chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Gorgeous. Creepy as hell. I really, really enjoyed this! I really think the scariest things come right out of our minds, and you've captured it quite well.
V H Hellenstein chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Fantastic! Really creepy story...and all the nursery rhymes only add to the darkness.

Beautifully done!
InsaneRomantic chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Whoa. I have goose bumps on my arms, and a shiver making it's way down my spine. Beautifully written.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »