Reviews for Mommy!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Assuming unborn children have such intelligent thoughts, right? But I understand the point and I agree completely. It's murder done by those meant to be saving lives.
Tricorvus chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'm sorry but how is this the last thoughts of an aborted person? Maybe the last thoughts of a mentally challenged person. Maybe the last thoughts of a convicted abortionist. I fail to see the connection between your summary and the content... BTW, I'm against abortion myself. I am adopted, and I never would have had the wonderful Daddy and Grandmother I had, had I been aborted by the selfish woman who gave birth to me. (My mother, whose idea it was to adopt kids, was a less-than-sterling human being...)
Eh chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Fail.
Hp legend chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
WTF!

I'm not trying to be rude, but it will proberbly end up being rude so sorry about that.

First let me say that at first look it looked pretty good. I'm not an english geek, but the short sentances were effictive, the mommy bit is good making the fetus speak is good...

Then we get to the helmet bit...I'm not an expert in this kind of stuff...well I'm not even a novise, but I thought they just cut the cord attaching Mum and Baby, injected of stabbed or cut up the baby, and yanked it out.

'I never though people would kill me for an abortion' ? who is getting killed? the baby or the person having the abortion (why would you be killed for having an abortion?)

I read through the reviews, and got a tiny bit confused. Either your all enjoying some provate joke, or your all crazy. Why are people laughting? why are people reviewing other storys? and why do people want to touch your privates? Just a tiny bit odd wouldn't you say?

Another thing I noticed, your name is MrFlame. (I know very observant of me.) and I've read a couple of your reviews, and how can you comment about other people stuff when you wrote this.

Anyway, rant over, hope you can answer some of my questions as i'm extreamly confused. If the whole story is a big metaphor or something and really is good and cleaver then sorry for being stupid, but please write like a little authors note at the top explaining what it's about, and put the story in context.

Other then that, your good at writing, and should continue...

Hp_legend

PS: I'm sorry for being so mean, please don't stalk me...
vague shadow chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Forgive me if I am wrong, but this...doesn't...seem to be about abortion at all. It sounds more like capital punishment. The "aborted person" in this work sounds more like the someone doomed to the electric chair because they had or helped with an abortion of a baby.

This sounds more like a plea for the people who perform abortions (the fact that they are often called more monstrous than those who get abortions). Am I right? Or am I horribly mistaken?

This one was definately confusing.
Gemma Lovell chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I'm not really all that sure of how to review this, and after looking at the other reviews this got, I was a bit surprised, but whatever. Abortion is (obviously) a very contreversial subject, and if this was meant to be funny in any way, shape, or form, I didn't get it. I didn't really like it all that much, to tell you the truth, but it is an interesting perspective.

Gemma

(PS-Thanks for your, erm, "review" of my essay/rant as well.)
humble.martyr chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
yeah i agree with meat eater
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
In regards to your Harry Potter essay:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just realized that you definitely weren't serious.

Good job. You got me into bitch mode for that one. Although maybe you should categorize it under Humor.
antigonelives chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hahahaha, that made me laugh.
Meat-eater Puppysbane chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This makes me want to touch my privates. In fact, I think I will.
SilentBlueRose chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Heh.

I think the reviewers before me are the funniest part, seeing as they don't even know how this piece came about...

Have a nice day.
A Very Disappointed Reader chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This story is an abortion. Why is it in the essay section?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2007