Reviews for Ten Bucks on Eppie
dreamgazer220 chapter 30 . 7/30/2010
Wow... I can't believe you actually updated Eppie. How long has it been now? This chapter was okay- I always do enjoy cute moments between Rale and Eppie though because once the shit hits the fan I feel like they'll be few and far between. Well done, friend.
Linnea chapter 29 . 7/17/2010
If you're going to continue this story, then please, please do it, but if you have better things to do, no problem. This is a brilliant story, and I sure as hell hope you haven't lost hope. Suspense is a terrible, terrible thing if you do it right, and you're pulling it off perfectly. I'd really like to see a continuation. But, no pressure. You're probably busy xD

Linnea
Xanthe P chapter 29 . 12/18/2009
Wow, has it REALLY been over a year since this was updated? I totally didn't feel that wait at all! And I still sort of remember what was going on in the last chapter 'till now as well, haha.

I love reading your words; they run so smoothly, and the chapter just goes by real quick and easy. I like light reading, so that was real awesome. :)

Wow, I hope they catch 'the Friend' before he strikes again! For some reason, I've had the suspicion that Michael and the Friend are the same person, but it's probably not the case. Michael seems more like a... stalker. Which is what he is.

But that purple polka-dotted pony clue doesn't really add up with the Girl Scout Fundraiser (in my opinion), so I'm thinking that maybe they've got it all wrong?

Well, I hope you update soon! (Don't feel so bad about not updating, everyone has their own lives to live, after all! It's plain cool that you still try to update all of your stuff, no matter what.)
Kura-sama chapter 29 . 12/18/2009
Yay update! Good to see the story's still ongoing Hope to see the next update (within a year this time )
dreamgazer220 chapter 29 . 12/18/2009
I can't believe it's been 381 days since you've updated this story. Well, kudos to you for updating anyway! This chapter was pretty good. I don't really remember what happened, heh, but who's fault is that? D Just kidding. Yay, an update!
dotcult chapter 28 . 7/16/2009
update? pls? :(
Tigery chapter 28 . 7/8/2009
EK! This cliffhanger is very annoyingly good! Now I'm dying to know what happens, which is killing me (well, not really, 'cause I'm very much alive). ]

Update soon, please!

Hugglez & Toodlez!

~ Tigery _
SneakySneak chapter 28 . 12/11/2008
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! And I just want to say that Michael is a creeper. I hope he ends up being the friend so Eppie doesn't have to deal with him.
Courtney Colver chapter 28 . 12/3/2008
Oh my gosh! so so so good and so so so worth the wait! Michael totally has to be the Friend! At least...I think so. It seems so obvious! But sometimes the obvious isn't always right. Anyway, AWESOME chapter! I'm pretty darn excited to read more. :)
Riverdance chapter 28 . 12/3/2008
Yay!

New chapter!

I knew Michael was behind all this. He is an absolutely heartless man. I wish he can go behind bars and Eppie and Aaron will live happily ever after ]

Aw Aaron's such a sweetie! He cooks! And I love men who cook, especially if they cook delicous chocolate chip pancakes!
dreamgazer220 chapter 28 . 12/2/2008
Bum bum bum bum. This is good ) Although it seemed like Eppie could do a lot when she was five months pregnant... that's the only criticism that I have for this chapter, lol.

And you better get the next chapter out ASAP before I have to get Nathanial to hunt you down with his spidey-senses

(Even though they're not really *spidey*, considering he's a *vampire*...) :]
Poetess111 chapter 27 . 10/30/2008
I really love this story. I hope to see more updates! If Michael ends up being "the friend" I wont be shocked, but I think Id rather it be someone else...
SammehJo chapter 27 . 10/26/2008
loved it!

-Sam
Courtney Colver chapter 27 . 10/26/2008
YAY x 1 million! I'm so excited you updated this story. Awesome chapter! I loved it.
dreamgazer220 chapter 27 . 10/26/2008
Haha. I liked this chapter too. And yay, you thought of another bet that they can do! Woohoo! Good job Sarah!
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »