Reviews for Music For My Soul
Chio chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Loved it it hung over well from between the chapters they clicked together instead of swiching right away. That was a nice touch.
Gwyn Baranof chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Wow, this is intriguing. It's original, in a sense, but classic also. Your style grips me. I was always one for description and mystery. It's great.

The only thing I really have to mention at this point is the musical terms. I know what you are talking about, but most people who call themselves musicians won't know some of the words. Dorian, for example. Just make sure you watch what you use.

Keep going and good luck on your project.
Chio chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Great i couldn't put it dowm it was good tell me more.

Great Detail. Very descripitive. I think you made Caleb look to good. I mean he almost died for her so heshould be a little mad.

other than that it was great.
Senya E. L chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Wow, this chapter is even better. I like the parts of his journals, those are really good. It's going good, keep it coming.
Tamara Lee chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
I loved the use of the literary devices and the use of musical terms! The story is turning out great so far! I can't wait to read more! Great job!
Senya E. L chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow...Very Interesting... Demonish things, music, mysterious happenings... sounds like my kind of story.
j.t.collins chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I liked it. I liked it a lot. Nothing else to say.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3