Reviews for A Field of Black and Red
wilko4523 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
wow one of ur best that ive read so far-i especially like this bit - is there any chance that i might be able to take some of it and use it for inspiration in one of my poems-i wont use till i get an awnser lol thanx (plz say yes lol) charlie

"Briefly sought, countless

More—greet the temptress.

The darkness parts, hopeful

Gleam, brightness

In a portrait of black.

Fleeting grace of silence

Bask, in a pale clarity

Replied in turn,

With another stroke, to end"
ChildeOfChaos chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Another amazing poem. You really know how to make a reader see what you're saying. The last five lines are great and a perfect way to bring the poem to a close (the thing I always seem to struggle with). This is certainly one of my favorites!
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
You seem like someone that gets reviews by reviewing(i.e. First person that R&R this poem). Nice summary! XD Thanks for the R&R, I just made it because of a real experience, so I wasn't expecting it to be an awesome poem, just a jumble of emotions.

Enough yapping, onto YOUR poem (_
poet tree chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Ooh, very mystical. I am not entirely sure what it means but the imagery presented is wonderful. My only little problem is the line To meet unwilling mortality/And face…his. I don't understand what the periods (I completely blanked on the actual term for them) is for. It seems to add unneccassary pause in the poem that disrupts its rhythm. Other than that, sheesh it's fantastic.

Oh, and thanks for the critique on my poem. That was exactly what was wrong with it when I read it aloud; I just couldn't see it.