Reviews for Reminiscence
Solstice Of Light chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Remind me never to scorn you ... 8)

It's such a pretty picture though

Gothic truth :p

I just hope it din't ACTUALLY happen to you ... :(

Yours SoL
lady moonlight chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
As I said to you this poem is so strong it truly sings right off the page in to the heart of the reader. You are so amazing to write something like this. My favorite part is " And love never hurt so much till I wasn't loved by you" that is something so amazing that I can't really say much about it other than I love it. Well steph I must go dry the tears I am crying, but I just want to say once again the you are the best writter ever.

Lovs and hugs allie
Singing After Dark chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
lyrical. well done. ending in a couplet makes the feeling like a wave (hence ocean). nice effect.
Britani- Friend of the Bears chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This is really pretty Steph, vair beautiful. I can kinda tell what love movies youve been watching by this. They influence you a lot. Very good job!

Britani
Marydid chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow. I'm speechless. This is a really REALLY good poem. I really liked it. It really hits you in the face, it's just so wellwritten. I want to read more of your poetry, and that's what I'm going to do now.. :)
Nick Weisman chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
wow - this is absolutly amazing. And I don't want to sound like i'm saying it just to give a good review and to sound nice, because this really is possibly the best I've read on this site. I will deffinately be looking in to your other works.

*adds to favourites*