Reviews for AAA
Erantera109 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
It was refreshing to find a wonderfully flawless peice of writing here on FictionPress. AAA was quite hurourous and after having read it once, I couldn't resist reading it to anyone who would appreciate it.
I think I finally understand why some people have dubbed you one of the better - if not the best - authors on FictionPress.
Amarone chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
wow. this is pure brilliancy.
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
the first part was funny and true, and the second parts were true and true, true, true. oh, my god, i adore this/ you.

-a.k.a.
Jiva chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This was great and so true! I was sitting here reading it and I'm like oh...I do that. Very amusing!

*Jiva*
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
I love you.

:D
Barraketh chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
"If you run out of space on your bookshelves, do not be afraid to use your bedroom floor, your closet, under your bed, or the drawers of your bureau to store your books."

Other places to store books may or may not include the shelves in your siblings' rooms, the closet under the steps, under the bathroom sink, corner tables, on top of the tv, in boxes behind the clothes in the closet, and in your bed.

I have a lot of books.
lovelaced chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Wow...I'm speechless, give me minute to let my brain juices start flowing again.

...Yeah, I'm okay now.

This is beyond awesome, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard...I think my mother think's I'm weird now, but that's okay.

Great job!,

Star

P.S. Yeah...I don't think I've fully recovered from laughing so hard, haha.
lucid-psyche chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Interesting take - I've seen a few of these types around FP, and your writing style makes this unique. It's not a "this is what you should do, blah blah blah because it's better"; it's more of a "This thing is stupid, this is why" and then it's implied that the author should do it another way.

I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, I do have to disagree with a little bit of your rant on companion animals. In some of the worlds I've written in, these animals are, in fact, humans reincarnated as other animals (sometimes multiple times). In this case, the companion animals would be as intelligent - if not more intelligent - than their much younger human counterparts.

All in all, nice piece of writing.
Nami Weaver chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
All right, this is just plain awesome.
Interluded chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
that was really cute D

hehe the saddest thing was parts of it were totally true for me

ooh and I love how you ended it )
Shiko Hitajiya chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
I've only read the first chapter (and the "second" one...but I don't think it counts) and yes, I definitely have this A disorder. I'm afraid of looking like an idiot, so I attempt to refrain from expressing my plot ideas...but I sometimes fail miserably. And then I feel like an idiot because only two of my friends write as much as or more than I do, and one of them is in college now and the other...whatever. Anyway. It's great! I need to read the other chapters, though...

Oh yeah, about the nail-biting tension web surfing thing...I do that here on fictionpress. Probably a bad habit, but I refuse to read stories that don't have at least remotely good grammar. Yours does! You're the first one today to totally get my grammar approval award!
The Talented Mr. Evan chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
The goal of writing a story is to invent a plot which involves a conflict and/or problem. The best ending to a plot is a natural ending, one that just seems to fit the context. Example: Disney movies have happy, sugar-coated endings, Shakespeare's tragedies end tragically.

A way to never "proclaim the story done, over, THE END, fin, black-void-of-abysmal-nothingness-beyond-this-word" is to finish on one of those endings that can go both ways. I don't know how to explain this but the ending of "The Giver" is exactly what I'm trying to say.

This is also why trilogies are so popular: authors can't let go. They're needy, greedy people who love their characters too much to stop pushing them around like puppets. Yet we love them all the same.
Lady Glass chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I have A. I'm not even going to worry about whether or not I do, I know it's true! This is great, very funny. You've practically described me (especially the part at the beginning with the children's books, I used to do that all the time! Ah, six-year old fanfictions!)

Very good and definitely going on my favorites.

Much love and BIG KISSES,

Steph
Anagashai chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
I think I might have A. Everything is true! I admit it...

Anyways-this was very well written. I really like it. Bravo!
Dollface Dead chapter 4 . 1/16/2007