Reviews for Accidents Happen
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
good
Love Eternally chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Aw! Konstantin is so cute. Little whore lol. leone is a sweet heart, love him! Update soon.
eldrin chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
This is delightful and awkward and sweet. Really quite wonderful. The humor is light and not overbearing and perfect for the tone of the story. I'm enjoying this immensely.
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
“Right, right,” he says as if he’s trying to assure himself. “I mean, right.” I found that sentence cute...and funny. Hehe.

"his that one stuff." I find this so cute and awkward... It makes me smile.

I love how they're so awkward. They're the perfect couple of unperfectness. You may think that doesn't make sense, but in my head it does.

I wish my review was better because of the fact that it took me an hour to submit this, but I'm afraid this is all I have for you -_-

Nice update.

xo
Nara Merald chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
YAY! I love Konstantin and Leone, they're such a contrast to Nikolai and Desya's angst. They're so adorably confused... I especially love their way of trying to talk about things without actually mentioning them!
diebyownhands chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
very sweet. Leone is so adorable, he is so dorky he is cool.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I'm going to love this. I know that right now. You know how I love Konstantin, and now I'm starting to love Leone, the more I read about him. His thoughts are so fun to read. _ Hehe.

And I love the coming down the stairs while the pants were coming off bit. Bwaahahha.

Hurray for the two of you.

xo
xanthofile chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
ah, that was amusing. “I had the misfortune of trying to go down the stairs when they were coming off.” that was the best line in there.

and calling for the pants. that sometimes works! i'm always telling inanimate stuff to 'let go', so i'm no better. foot caught in the blanket, i tell it to "let go!" the key's stuck in the door knob again, it's "damn you, let go!"

and if i'm looking for it, i call for it. "brush? brushy thing, brush? where the fuck did you go?...oh yeah, there it is."

i rather like leone, by the way. maybe i should have stated that first off, because this chapter is by him and mostly about him, but yeah, nevermind. i mean...rambling.

the blinking tongue magnet. and the sugar that isn't sugar. good thing there's no more of that stuff. for the time being, anyways.

i'm looking forward to more, as always!
KageNeko chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aww i love it. its great
Lidyah chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Leone is brilliance maybe a little too much but he is funny, and I like the fact that Kostya was blushing through this. Here's a thought though, I would have never seen you describe Desya as a "emo" boy, from what I can understand that's like the whole straight hair, out to one side hairstyle, girly jeans and the need to listen to loud music and the need to be "unique" - But reading Hard Candy Desya comes off nothing like that, so I am a little confused there.

But anyway yes Leo seems fun and the last line is a gem
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ha ha Leone and Konstantin were so cute and awkward! I loved it, especially because you know Kon's not going to be a complete bastard like Nikolai!
diebyownhands chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
A Leon story YAY

I loved it, I love him, he is awesome and if you expected a smart review I don't think it will happen.

You just have to love Leon, you justa have to laugh when read his narration.

You girls did and awesome job.

HAHAH Nikki is going to fucking flip about his bed, my guess he will be getting a new one.