Reviews for I'm a Clone
Cerise chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Hahah I can so completely relate.

MapleStory basically ruined my studies. Hahahahah
magicpuddings89 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This seems a tad personal, and I commend you for posting it. It seems most of the same things are relative to myself on so many levels, it is frustrating being a teenager and having unforgiving mothers who want you to be the next Newton or Mozart. Very entertaining :o) and written nicely.

magicpuddings89
bluecrowned2003 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Brilliant, it's so honest (sorta) and yet so funny. Nghi, you've got lotsa sparkle. What up sprinkles?
Yachtzee chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Mediocrity suffering, man. Join the club. Who needs two-inch waistlines when you've got a C average? It's great being a clone. And the suffering, by the way, is doubled when you're Asian. I mean, how many Asian girls do you find nowadays that aren't petite Barbie dolls with a kajillion gigawatt brain power?

Great writing. Hehe, I loved it.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
roflcopter. was this all just meaningless drabble, or should i take it seriously? it was enjoyable though. anyways, i totally relate with the maplestory thing. :O i'm playing cross server now.. unfortunately i don't play on bellocan x_x haha. and i loved the bit about the scholarships. xP

the only thing is, that when you DO attract people because of brains (and you know that the good looking guys are only pretending to like you so you'll do their homework and the dorky guys are just... dorky) you won't settle for less. or maybe it's me i'm talking about.
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Wow, I loved this. And it went by REALLY fast for me.

Me and this character think the same on a lot of things. And man, it was also really funny. Haha, I love how she sarcastically talks about attracting guys with her brains and her personal trainer Gilad. :)

It's really hard for me to find a good piece of writing that I can laugh with and relate to. So wow, awesome job on this one.

I'm sorry if this review sucks. :P
Blueskelton chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Clone one of these girls for me, she sounds like my kind of woman.