Reviews for Walls Apart
Crimson rose chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
Loved, loved, loved it!
Ray-Anne chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
That was quite wonderful really. It had an interesting concept, it was easy to keep track of (which considering its content is quite a feat) and had a hilarious culture/time clash. I wish I would have seen a bit more of it in the mannerisms but it was still fantastic. A good use of time.
Dominique Diane chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
I feel like throwing up, it's so sad to finish reading it In my country is midnight, and I'm just sitting in my computer, biting my nails and listening to some music and BAM one of the most glorious stories I had the pleasure to read is done. Feel like crying too. So sweet. I couldn't believe Mr. Andrews was Nicholas grandson, I thought he was like Uncle Alfred reincarnated, so creepy. And bad, nothing to do with his granddad. Oh, Holy Shit, my eyes are all watery...
Alice, so good to be real. Nicholas too. Wished there would be something to connect me to the nineteenth century in my room, sadly my house was build like, then years ago :( But still, LOVED this story.
Regards,
Diane.
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Hey i just read your story and i loved it! I was looking for finished storys and found it. I read it in one sitting. I just couldnt stop i had to know if they had a happy ending. You are an amazing wrighter keep up the good work.
leavesfallingup chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
A very excellent and memorable story.

I would strongly recommend that you copyright this story. In the future, as your writing skills continue to improve, this story would make an excellent novel.
Ritalyna chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
Loved it! Can't really have much to say aside all of the talent you carry :D
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Hmmm... I didn't particularly like it. There wasn't much of a plot, and it was quite boring...
Iheartmyipod chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Loved the story XD
ThebooKworm chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
My goodness that was one hell of a story u should get it published you know! Needless to say i loved it. :)
The Quotidian Life chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
I really loved it in the end! It's really well written, doesn't has negligible grammar and punctuation errors and the storyline is just amazing! Although, it seemed as though the ending was a bit rushed, but still a good ending!

I'm really not sure whether you'll ever read this review, considering I'm about 5 years late, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and am so glad that you left it up! This is definitely going onto my favourites list.

Cheers,
TQL
The Quotidian Life chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
His reminds me of a story that I read when I was really young, about seven or eight. From memory, it was called Jeremy Jeremiah. Not sure how yours will pan out but it seems interesting so far.

Cheers,
TQL
Ryonee chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
wow, i'm shocked when you revealed 's identity. I keep guessing that he is the future of bitter Nick. and I never stop wondering how you will tie a knot at the end of the story. i'm glad it turns happy ending! I enjoy reading this wonderful story!
dreeming chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
I love this! For a while I was wondering how/if you'd keep them together at the end, and I'm really glad you did 3
DA-chen1 chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
I really really enjoyed it!

Sweet end...

Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Wonderful! But Mr Andrews is really creepy!

Mira