Reviews for Walls Apart
midnitefaeri chapter 16 . 9/17/2008
that took her long enough to notice...
La La Land chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
This story was fabity fab fab! I LOVED it. you really know how to display the charecters emotions, and i love love love Nicholas :D
choc me chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I was thinking that this story deserves much more reviews! lol

I mean sure it's got a lot, but still "walls apart" is not getting enough recognition..

I'm missing it! yeah I said that already..

By the way..I've noticed in a couple of chapters you wrote "twentieth century" instead of "twenty first century".
choc me chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
Oh wow! I'm so so sad it's over! I truly loved it! And it was so well-written too! I'll miss all the characters, especially Nick..sniff!
ileum chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Oh! That makes sense.
ileum chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Move along!

Nicholas seems like an interesting character,

And although his uncle is far from pleasant, the way he talks is just amusing.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
oh wow this was a really great story. I only started reading it when I saw it on your other prfile though, maybe you should repost it under your new profile again?
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 18 . 7/31/2008
Great story. I loved uncle Alfred very much.

You should do a sequel, though, about uncle Alfred or Harry.

Talking about Harry, it's a pity we didn't see a little more of him.

Anyway, real good story.
Skylar Alexander chapter 18 . 7/30/2008
This story was brilliant. I enjoyed it very much. Great job.
Skylar Alexander chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Okay, I'm liking this so far, and am curious to see where it'll be going in the later chapters (even though you're done writing it and stuff. XP)

Liked these lines here... "His Uncle greatly resembling a vegetable and cat; all purple and red and hissing profanities." and "practically a naked rabbit amongst a town full of fully clothed foxes?" The former made me laugh, and the latter was just awesome. XP

-Skylar
atreyu love chapter 18 . 7/22/2008
i LOVE it.

they are so cute together and im glad

he found a place and adjusted to the 21st century ;)
atreyu love chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
aww. they FINALLY kissed! :D
atreyu love chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
aww. nick and alice should def. be together.

but who exactly is the Mr Andrews guy?
JC Delacy chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
I loved this story so much. I had read it a long time ago but never reviewed because i didnt have a FP account but now that I have: OMG, I LOVED IT!
MiseryLovedHer chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
wow! i really liked the part where nic heard the song that was playing in alice's room. es after i downloaded the song and played it as i re-read the scene... its wow...

i can just see it in my head.

that's really ingenius of you. :D
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »