Reviews for Walls Apart
stella chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
I tried to finish it. I really did. But it's so POORLY WRITTEN. You're not very creative or imaginative. Your writing is bland. Your grammar is atrocious. You are unbelievably incorrect when it comes to facts. Please take some writing classes of some sort.
no-ones-puppet chapter 18 . 1/12/2012
So... Your story was soooo good I literally just finished it in a few hours. It's now past 4 am and I think I should go to bed. I'll check to see if you have any more stories posted in the morning. :)
xkcbby chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so sweet. The whole journey was fantastic. I am officially in love with Nicholas Lockwood. He's so gorgeous. And Alice is just awesome-so is Chick. Holy crap! This is damn depressing. While this may not be the most ethereal or linguistically perfect or breathtaking story I have EVER read, it is definitely memorable. I absolutely adored the whole read. Anyway, back to depressing...I wish a bloody hot guy would pop into my bedroom! Holy hell.

You are a great writer. You managed to intrigue me in plot and of course, character. This was very original; I've never heard about walls separating people chronologically.

Fantastic story. I LOVE Nicholas.

Cheers,

xkcbby
xkcbby chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
*Plagiarism

First story that I've reviewed without ever reading. I read the comments, and I WAS FUCKING PISSED. Some fag from Malaysia (Yas 'Yz' Shah) has plagiarised this. Thank you, Ryhona for the alert. As a fellow reader, writer, and human being I appreciate that kind of honesty for anyone. Be right back as I tell the bitch to die!
Ryhona chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You know, this has always been one of my favorite stories and I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to review the chapters (though I don't think you'd need my help in that aspect), I found something that alerted me the other day. This story ( s/3845405/1/Walls_Apart) in the FanFiction archives that is almost literally word for word of the original. I just wanted to alert you of this plagiarism because I know that I'd be quite angry if I'd been plagiarised. Hope you're able to convince the author to pull down their plagiarised story.
Starcrazed chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
Amazing loved it
Alecto Rising chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Another good chapter. I'm enjoying the family dynamics in Alice's house, more so of course, than the one in Nicholas's. Ugh, that uncle.

Alice still seems a little immature to me, but that may be because I'm comparing her to Nick.

I really like your dialogue, as well. It changes with the POV (as it should) and is appropriate to the characters who are speaking, which seems to be something that many writers have a problem with.

My only concern was the length of the chapter this time around, but the cliffhanger was a good place to stop. I can't wait to see how you work out this time-space bending stuff.
Alecto Rising chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awesome first chapter. I think what drew me in to read this in the first place was the premise, but this initial chapter is good enough to keep me wanting to read more.

I like both Alice and Nick's characters, though Alice comes off a bit petulant, and the description is balanced well with the dialogue.

If I had to complain about anything, it would be that the narrative for Alice's bit seems a bit incongruous with the modern context. Does that make sense? It's as if you're taking the description from Nicholas's part and writing in the same style for Alice's. In stories like this, when the time periods are so different, it's important to make each of them as distinctive as possible, both in writing style as in content.

Other than that, great start and I look forward to reading on.
frouwe chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
This is definitely one of the most original stories I've read on this site. Nicholas and Alice were awesome character and I really really like how you write. Like, how you word things and stuff. There are just some stories that are annoying to read for some reason, you know? And this one was not one of those.

I just kept wondering - what happened to that Smith dude and the letters in Latin? It was what intrigued me the most throughout the story, and then it wasn't mentioned anymore. Well, that and Mr Andrews. At first I thought he was an older Nick who had gone looking for Alice or something, but as the story went by I realised it wasn't really that. I have different theories about time-travel and stuff (what a dork... I actually spend time thinking about that), but your reasoning/Alice's theory does make sense, so yeah.

I'm gonna go check out your wardrobe account now :)
InsanelyEllie chapter 18 . 9/21/2011
I loved it!
Joly86 chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Your story is AWESOME! Love it... it's so organized and thought out.. quite Interesting..
wakeyourdreamz chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
It was a bit slow in the beginning, but it was definitely worth it!

Amazing story!

I don't tend to dabble in Supernatural stories and such and I'd actually skimmed past it a couple times, interested but not to shacked up with the supernatural-ness. And then I was looking for something to read on my itouch last night and just thought, "what the heck?" and I was up til 4am reading it when my ipod died -_- annoying. So here I am, the next morning. Going, *EFF YEAH* that was the SHIT!

I love love love Nicholas, he sounds so darn hot. Completely jealous of Alice - who doesn't want a 19th Century kind of guy?

I also enjoyed your style of writing, it was great. Plus the fact that even though you were over writing the story and was just done with it, your writing didn't change. It was constant and not rushed cause you were just like, bleh. (Didn't seem like it anyway)

Point being, absolutely loved your story! Thank you!

Oh and, what became of the letters? Maybe an Epilogue *hint hint* could be him translating the letters. ;D

wakeyourdreamz
Aarosha chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

Is it possible to fall in love with a story?

I think it is.

Cause I fell in love with this story.

It's amazing, you're amazing, just AMAZING.

And I couldn't stop reading it, since I found it a few hours ago.

Thank you, for this great story.
spit at sanity chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
I'm in love with this story, as soon as it gets legale I'm gonna marry it (togehter with my red all star shoes P). This story is WOW! a wonderful read and thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us!
The Imagination Addict chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
hey! something just occurred to me, even though i finished ur story a few days ago. a few times in the story, u talk about letters written in latin. so i thought they were going to be something major in finding out about the uncle's scheme, only... they didn't feature at all in the end! so maybe that's something u can address if u want to rework this. it could even be simply cutting it out. of course, it'd be a whole lot more interesting if u could use the latin letters to add to the intrigue, lengthening the story and making the plot more complicated. :)
526 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »