Reviews for Walls Apart
wakeyourdreamz chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
It was a bit slow in the beginning, but it was definitely worth it!

Amazing story!

I don't tend to dabble in Supernatural stories and such and I'd actually skimmed past it a couple times, interested but not to shacked up with the supernatural-ness. And then I was looking for something to read on my itouch last night and just thought, "what the heck?" and I was up til 4am reading it when my ipod died -_- annoying. So here I am, the next morning. Going, *EFF YEAH* that was the SHIT!

I love love love Nicholas, he sounds so darn hot. Completely jealous of Alice - who doesn't want a 19th Century kind of guy?

I also enjoyed your style of writing, it was great. Plus the fact that even though you were over writing the story and was just done with it, your writing didn't change. It was constant and not rushed cause you were just like, bleh. (Didn't seem like it anyway)

Point being, absolutely loved your story! Thank you!

Oh and, what became of the letters? Maybe an Epilogue *hint hint* could be him translating the letters. ;D

wakeyourdreamz
Aarosha chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

Is it possible to fall in love with a story?

I think it is.

Cause I fell in love with this story.

It's amazing, you're amazing, just AMAZING.

And I couldn't stop reading it, since I found it a few hours ago.

Thank you, for this great story.
spit at sanity chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
I'm in love with this story, as soon as it gets legale I'm gonna marry it (togehter with my red all star shoes P). This story is WOW! a wonderful read and thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us!
The Imagination Addict chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
hey! something just occurred to me, even though i finished ur story a few days ago. a few times in the story, u talk about letters written in latin. so i thought they were going to be something major in finding out about the uncle's scheme, only... they didn't feature at all in the end! so maybe that's something u can address if u want to rework this. it could even be simply cutting it out. of course, it'd be a whole lot more interesting if u could use the latin letters to add to the intrigue, lengthening the story and making the plot more complicated. :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
hey! ur story is making all my hairs stand! which is really good cos that always happens when im enjoying a story! whether its written or a movie :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
there's some love story about a man and a woman who write letters to each other across time. the lake house, i think. have u watched it? did u know about it before you wrote this story?

anw, enjoyng it so far!
mybeachhouse chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
Lovely story! I was afraid that the story would somehow ended up sad and painful as most time travel stories that I have watched/read. So I'm glad that you made it a happy one! Enjoyed every chapter!
claiire chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
your story is awesome! i really love nicholas and alice! It's a good thing that Alfred got caught and Nicholas didn't end up marrying that awful girl!

It's been a fun journey reading your story. I feel like i'm watching the whole thing unfold in front of my eyes. hehe (:
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
Oh my freaking goodness. I started reading this last night because I needed a break from reading this other story. (It's really cute and all, but it makes menfeel stupid with all the physics and calculus and chemistry and other stuff like that.) So I looked around and found this lovely story and here I am. :) This was amazing, it really was.
Gillu the gilehri chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
Lovely story. It just glued me to itself. My mum's gonna be pissed if she finds out that I was up late reading a story on the computer. But all I can say it that it was worth it :D
OnigiRimi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Just wanna say this is fucking amazing 8) Here and there I think I nights caught some errors (I can't remember anymore OTL) but it was so good. I loved Nick. I loved Alice.
OnigiRimi chapter 12 . 10/23/2010
Guahahahahahbcmz this is so good! *A* I've always had a thing for these back in time stories, especially when the boy is from the past (so cute!).

Nicholas is absolutely adorable
Iceqeen chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
awesome story! i love time-travel stories and now it's one of my favorites!

xoxo
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
One Word For This Story : Beautiful, Truely Beautiful.. Think I Shall Read It Again (:
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
First Chapter Awesome, I Love These Types Of Storys, And Your Writing Is So Detailed And Easy To Understand.

All In All, Amazing. I Can Tell You Put Effort In To This (: