Reviews for Walls Apart
The Imagination Addict chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
hey! ur story is making all my hairs stand! which is really good cos that always happens when im enjoying a story! whether its written or a movie :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
there's some love story about a man and a woman who write letters to each other across time. the lake house, i think. have u watched it? did u know about it before you wrote this story?

anw, enjoyng it so far!
mybeachhouse chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
Lovely story! I was afraid that the story would somehow ended up sad and painful as most time travel stories that I have watched/read. So I'm glad that you made it a happy one! Enjoyed every chapter!
claiire chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
your story is awesome! i really love nicholas and alice! It's a good thing that Alfred got caught and Nicholas didn't end up marrying that awful girl!

It's been a fun journey reading your story. I feel like i'm watching the whole thing unfold in front of my eyes. hehe (:
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
Oh my freaking goodness. I started reading this last night because I needed a break from reading this other story. (It's really cute and all, but it makes menfeel stupid with all the physics and calculus and chemistry and other stuff like that.) So I looked around and found this lovely story and here I am. :) This was amazing, it really was.
Gillu the gilehri chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
Lovely story. It just glued me to itself. My mum's gonna be pissed if she finds out that I was up late reading a story on the computer. But all I can say it that it was worth it :D
OnigiRimi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Just wanna say this is fucking amazing 8) Here and there I think I nights caught some errors (I can't remember anymore OTL) but it was so good. I loved Nick. I loved Alice.
OnigiRimi chapter 12 . 10/23/2010
Guahahahahahbcmz this is so good! *A* I've always had a thing for these back in time stories, especially when the boy is from the past (so cute!).

Nicholas is absolutely adorable
Iceqeen chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
awesome story! i love time-travel stories and now it's one of my favorites!

xoxo
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
One Word For This Story : Beautiful, Truely Beautiful.. Think I Shall Read It Again (:
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
First Chapter Awesome, I Love These Types Of Storys, And Your Writing Is So Detailed And Easy To Understand.

All In All, Amazing. I Can Tell You Put Effort In To This (:
Candescence chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Hmm... I'm not too sure about Alice right now. She seems immature and ignorant. I hope she develops through the story, because it's kind of annoying how she's been acting.
Sweet.Linda chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
OMGOSH.

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, FANTASTIC, SUPER, GREAT, AWESOME - I'M RUNNING OUT OF ADJECTIVES NOW! x]

I loved this story to bits & pieces!

And, I'm so happy they all lived happily ever after.

Again, I HEART this story. :)
Sweet.Linda chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
So, I've been reading this story non-stop (cause of my lack of reviews xD) and I just have to say I absolutely adore it.

And, you've probbaly heard this about a thousand times before but I LOOVE Nicholas. Adore him really. Everyone else is hilarious too! :')

But, oh my. Mr. Andrews is his GRANDCHILD? That's just sick and wrong. On. All. Possible. Levels. :

HEART THIS STORY. :)