Reviews for Walls Apart
adda lee chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
:D I love it! This is so cool! Thank you for updating fast, I hope that doesn't change! The characters are great :)
Angel of Ink chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Oh my God... You have to update! Soon! That's such a cliffhanger!

I love it... And Chick is cool. )
Mira61 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
this is greatt!
Love-Always-and-Forever chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
What do you mean, "there was a boy sitting in the rafters"? You can't just leave me hanging like that! I love this story! Great job with writing it. UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
poet tree chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Well, I like this. :D You do dialouge well, are you going to explain how Nicholas got into the next century?
pleasebequiet chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
she found his pictures!*dancing happy dance* UPDATE!
Ozziewozacat chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Well I like it D. It's interesting. Usually I would have skipped over it (I admit it, I'm a lover of cliches S), but this caught my eye and it intrigued me. I'm definitly going to keep reading. Hope you put another chapter up soon!
N.S. Blanchard chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Great beginning. I am hooked right away.
hopeless romantic chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Omg! This story rocks! Post up the next chapter b4 I bite my fingers off in anticipation!
morrigaine chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Ok, you did a good job of explaining the attic :) I like that her mom's pregnant and shouldn't work, it makes it make even more sense.

I also like how their lives are colliding subtly, with her finding the pictures in the wall and them disappearing in his time. It's really cool.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more.
anon chapter 2 . 1/6/2007

it's really good so far, I don't usually read anything other than romance (i'm sappy I know) and I found this by accident. I really like the idea you have going for the story though... it reminds me of another one I read where the boy gets inside a womans's dreams and lives her life at night with her when she's dreaming. She can see him and one or two of the other characters, but no more.

Only thing I have to point out, I have no idea if this is set in England or not, but in the 19th century, you came of age at twenty-one and inherited at that age. Therefore, Nicholas is too young.
adda lee chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
keep it up!
Skye-Blue07 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
whoa...i totally didn't know you wrote winged...that is so awesome! two super cool stories! Hey, i love how you left this one on a cliffy!
Skye-Blue07 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
hm...interesting beginning. I do love a good intrigue! Keep it up, i'll be watching for more updates
Emmeline Singon chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ooh, liking the first chapter already!

I think Alice is a very appropriate name for your leading female character, sort of the Alice in Wonderland in my thinking (she's living in a manor now anyway, suits her) and Nicholas is a very sensible name, love that one too.

Poor Nick. And I can feel Alice's fear too.

I'm a fan of regency romances so I find this one to be very, VERY interesting. And it's under the category SUPERNATURAL too. But what drew me in was the summary (duh).

Update whenever you can. Until then, I'll be waiting. D Can't wait to read the next chappie.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »