Reviews for Walls Apart
poet tree chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Well, I like this. :D You do dialouge well, are you going to explain how Nicholas got into the next century?
pleasebequiet chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
she found his pictures!*dancing happy dance* UPDATE!
Ozziewozacat chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Well I like it D. It's interesting. Usually I would have skipped over it (I admit it, I'm a lover of cliches S), but this caught my eye and it intrigued me. I'm definitly going to keep reading. Hope you put another chapter up soon!
N.S. Blanchard chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Great beginning. I am hooked right away.
hopeless romantic chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Omg! This story rocks! Post up the next chapter b4 I bite my fingers off in anticipation!
morrigaine chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Ok, you did a good job of explaining the attic :) I like that her mom's pregnant and shouldn't work, it makes it make even more sense.

I also like how their lives are colliding subtly, with her finding the pictures in the wall and them disappearing in his time. It's really cool.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more.
anon chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Hey,

it's really good so far, I don't usually read anything other than romance (i'm sappy I know) and I found this by accident. I really like the idea you have going for the story though... it reminds me of another one I read where the boy gets inside a womans's dreams and lives her life at night with her when she's dreaming. She can see him and one or two of the other characters, but no more.

Only thing I have to point out, I have no idea if this is set in England or not, but in the 19th century, you came of age at twenty-one and inherited at that age. Therefore, Nicholas is too young.
adda lee chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
keep it up!
Skye-Blue07 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
whoa...i totally didn't know you wrote winged...that is so awesome! two super cool stories! Hey, i love how you left this one on a cliffy!
Skye-Blue07 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
hm...interesting beginning. I do love a good intrigue! Keep it up, i'll be watching for more updates
Emmeline Singon chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ooh, liking the first chapter already!

I think Alice is a very appropriate name for your leading female character, sort of the Alice in Wonderland in my thinking (she's living in a manor now anyway, suits her) and Nicholas is a very sensible name, love that one too.

Poor Nick. And I can feel Alice's fear too.

I'm a fan of regency romances so I find this one to be very, VERY interesting. And it's under the category SUPERNATURAL too. But what drew me in was the summary (duh).

Update whenever you can. Until then, I'll be waiting. D Can't wait to read the next chappie.
darlingnicotine chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Coolio. I like where you're taking this story. It's really a good break from all the cliched ones about the loser getting the popular guy, really. Anyway, it looks really interesting and just by her choice of music, I can tell you that I already like Alice. And Nick seems cool too. I got a question, but I'll wait for your next chapter, cause maybe you'll introduce the answer then. Update soon! I love it!

XgainMyAgainX
WalkingWithAGhost chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Hey. I love the story. It has a great, original plotline and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up!
morrigaine chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great start. I really like the flow.

From what I understand this house is really big, so why does Alice have to sleep in the attic. Surely there's another room for her.

Oh I just had a thought that maybe her parents bought the house to make it a B&B and need the rooms to rent out. Just a suggestion if you need something. If you've got someone other justification for it just ignore me :)

I'm not sure what I think about both characters being written in first person. It works, but I think it might be a bit confusing, and not always immediately apparent who's head the reader is in. Perhaps if you put their name at the start of each section for who's head we're in, it might help a bit.
Far.abi chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I like where the story's going but if they are going to meet shouldn't the genre be under supernatural. just a tad bit confused but overall i really like it. :) kudos
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »