Reviews for Walls Apart
Clara Singon chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ooh, liking the first chapter already!

I think Alice is a very appropriate name for your leading female character, sort of the Alice in Wonderland in my thinking (she's living in a manor now anyway, suits her) and Nicholas is a very sensible name, love that one too.

Poor Nick. And I can feel Alice's fear too.

I'm a fan of regency romances so I find this one to be very, VERY interesting. And it's under the category SUPERNATURAL too. But what drew me in was the summary (duh).

Update whenever you can. Until then, I'll be waiting. D Can't wait to read the next chappie.
darlingnicotine chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Coolio. I like where you're taking this story. It's really a good break from all the cliched ones about the loser getting the popular guy, really. Anyway, it looks really interesting and just by her choice of music, I can tell you that I already like Alice. And Nick seems cool too. I got a question, but I'll wait for your next chapter, cause maybe you'll introduce the answer then. Update soon! I love it!

XgainMyAgainX
WalkingWithAGhost chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Hey. I love the story. It has a great, original plotline and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up!
morrigaine chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great start. I really like the flow.

From what I understand this house is really big, so why does Alice have to sleep in the attic. Surely there's another room for her.

Oh I just had a thought that maybe her parents bought the house to make it a B&B and need the rooms to rent out. Just a suggestion if you need something. If you've got someone other justification for it just ignore me :)

I'm not sure what I think about both characters being written in first person. It works, but I think it might be a bit confusing, and not always immediately apparent who's head the reader is in. Perhaps if you put their name at the start of each section for who's head we're in, it might help a bit.
Far.abi chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I like where the story's going but if they are going to meet shouldn't the genre be under supernatural. just a tad bit confused but overall i really like it. :) kudos
Noodle So Sweet chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Nicholas' side of the story reminds me a tad of Harry Potter. I haven't read it in forever, but it's things like his uncle takes care of him, his parents died in a auto accident (which was the lie Harry's caretakers used) and dust comes off of the ceiling whenever the door is slammed in an unreasonable matter. Other than that, it's very enjoyable so far. I'm looking forward to more, if my banter has not discouraged you.
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36