Reviews for Walls Apart
Aradia Cloud chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Wow. Duh Aradia; Nick is short for Nicholas. Stupid.
Aradia Cloud chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Who's Nick?
Aradia Cloud chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
I like the last part of this chapter. Very amusing.
Aradia Cloud chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
This character... this dude who came in there acting all arrogant. Andrew, was it? I don't like him.
Hali2010 chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
aw, that was such a good story and i'm glad i read it. Great job two thumbs up! XD
Alanisaur chapter 18 . 6/17/2010
Too cute! Keep writing!
iPrincess chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
I LOVED YOUR STORY! VERY ORIGINAL!

Is there gonna be an epilogue? :)
FictionAddict001 chapter 18 . 6/1/2010
:D Loved it! I havn't read a unique story like yours in a long time. Most stories around now are all on the same things. It gets boring not to mention annoying and frustrating. :) It's great to read something newer (if thats even a word).

Jamie
sparkalie chapter 18 . 5/21/2010
This is a really great story. Loved every minute of it.
Kentcharm chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I like it, but there were no cars in the 19th century. So his parents could have not been in a automobile accident
ryeann chapter 18 . 4/21/2010
great job! great story! great author! although thanks to you, i've been wanting a 'nicholas from the 19th century' on my own. XDD

hell the Mr. Andrew character really creeps me out. Good job on that! D
Kissed By The Shadows chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
I just read your your story and , Oh Mt God it is amazing! You did a fantastic job. I loved everything about. Great work.
MelodieCC chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
wow, i'm starting to really like this story! :)
MelodieCC chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
this story is interesting; different from the other stories on this site. i'm glad of the change. you're very creative for thinking up this plot. :)
Tuiki chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
Well isntead of favouriting it and just leaving, I'm in a fabulous mood today, (not that whenever I'm reading something I'm angry).. Uh. Yeah.. er...

Great story, read it in in less than 3 hours. ."

Anyway. Ciao, much appraise.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »