Reviews for Warlord: Ironside
frank n stone chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Using modern terms: "Bloody" comes from the oath "By our Lady," which I suspect developed far later than 1013. "Creepy" is completely modern.
frank n stone chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
One quickie. Under Anglo-Saxon law boys became adult when they had twelve winters behind them, altho the full rigor of the law was not pressed until they became fifteen. Still, a ten-year-old A-S youth would probably not be naive about dynastic affairs.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
hi !

lijuan chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
hi !

yuanyuan chapter 3 . 5/30/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

welcome to our website is :
Irish toaster chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Im really liking it, the rich characters and descriptions and an interesting story topic. Ill be sure to read more :)
Written chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
wow. . . this story is amazing! it's all very epic. I can't wait to read more; it just keeps on getting better!
cassandra12271 chapter 27 . 5/19/2007
I think this was my favorite chapter by far. I hope you update soon. Rock on!
faery tragedy chapter 27 . 5/7/2007
Great first paragraph. I really liked the analogy. You describe the political landscape very well, with a lot of ease, so that the reader understands. Most people don't have a clue about Saxon England! I think there are some missing commas sprinkled throughout. I like your characterization through actions, like Edmund's brotherly "love" of Aldgyth. And the last line sends a chill up my spine...a good one, because I can totally empathize with Edmund's desire for revenge. This is getting suspenseful! Good job! *faery tragedy
faery tragedy chapter 26 . 5/7/2007
First of all, glad to see you're back! Secondly, I like how effortlessly this chapter is written. I'm always envious of people who write really detailed prose without bogging down the reader in flowery imagery. However, I think the dialog in the middle of the passage seems a little forced. (Just trying to be helpful!) *faery tragedy
cassandra12271 chapter 26 . 5/4/2007
Yay! You've finally updated. I was getting worried and I thought you might be in a coma! I love this chapter. Personally, it's one of my favorites. Rock on!
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007