Reviews for Good Girls
AmnesiaCoat chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
That was really unique, and not patronising unique, good unique. Enough negativity yo make it real but unreal, like something you can grasp but you can't. A bit like life itself, so yeah, well done on this one as well.
Laurinasta Blaze chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
I absolutely adore this story. It's so real and so perfect, even though it leaves that regretful, bitter taste to my mouth. I can relate so much to Amy and her situation... God, thank you! I could never put into words the absolute confusion that realising you're bi is, that wanting and hating someone at the same time is.

...thanks.

Danni.
twentyonenine chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
i feel somewhat or rather connected to this story cause its almost identical of mine. weirdly ironic now to read it in a different perspective.

good work all the same! ((:
ApocalypticMetaphor chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
I just want to say that this story was amazing very few things make me emotional in this world okay thats a lie a lot of things mess with my feelings even though i try hard to hide that fact but this story made me cry and thats what got to me i think this story was amazing im a little mad at amy but i have a friend who had the same thing happen to him so i cant be angry and im happy that Natalie found happiness just a little upset that it couldn't be with amy i guess im just a sucker for the sappy romance ending but oh well great story and i have to agree this story doesn't need a sequel or spin off it ends the way its supposed to a wonderful story i think you have a lot of talent and good luck with future projects hopefully they will be as amazing as this one
more than a memory chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
As much as I love the end for being un-cliched, I also want to kill you because I'm in a similar situation right now and want a happy ending. Yes, I'm that selfish.

Amazing story. I've been reading it forever and it's so good. Keep writing!
Ashlee Pond chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
I'm sad this is over, but I thought the ending fit perfectly. It was realistic, and, as always, well written. Beautiful job, Bravo. xo
JessieJean chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
Gah, sorry for the late reveiw! I haven't had computer access.

Lovely lovely ending! It is unhappy, but in a... You know, the screwed-up-people type of story ending? Oh God, I can't say this without making it sound insulting. So forget that. Nice ending.

I've got a couple comments (like Steph and Natalie? Nuu waii! and are you sure you won't be a continuation?), but they're all pretty much worthless, and so...

Thank you for another great slash story! You did a wonderful, wonderful job. Seriously. When are you going to start sending your works to publishers? ... Wait, does that mean I won't get it for free anymore? Phooy!
Lemon Delight chapter 9 . 4/30/2007
Lovely ending, I think it suited perfectly. Sad that it ended that way for Amy, but at least Steph and Natalie can have some happiness.
multiples of six chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
Oh man.. I can't believe it's over like that. What an amazing story. It made me sad, and yet I guess everything did work out for the best. That last line was just *wow*. Pretty sure this is my favourite of your stories that I've read.. (and no, not just because it's femmeslash. ;) ) Fantastic.
nuttx chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
I left without reviewing, but my conscience made me come back.

What really makes this story good is the realistic-ness of it. I'm pretty wild and flirtatious like Natalie and Amy were at the beginning, so I found them very believable.

I've also had personal experiences with "pushing-it-over-the-friends-line," and found it easy to relate to that, too. Just like Amy, I regretted making it 'serious,' because it really killed the fun.

The ending wasn't a close-the-book-feeling-entirely-satisfied ending, and I take it that quite a lot of readers didn't really like it. But I think it suited the story perfectly.

Life doesn't happen in perfect chapters or episodes. You can't end something here just because you want to, and some things remain hanging. The ending reflected that, and I loved it.

Thank you for the beautiful writing! -heart-
nuttx chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This is amazing. Well written with good spelling and grammar, but not in a boring way. Your characters are very appealing, very realistic, and very awesome.
Ryndi chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Hi!

I normally read in french. I never liked texts in english. You are the first author who has made me loving an english text! This story is so interesting, so real! It's the best story about teenager's sexuality doubts that I never read, in any language! Congratulations!
dream dancing dragon chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
I really enjoyed this story, even if the ending wasn't quite what I wished for. But when is there ever the ending we wish for, whether it is in real life or in a story? Happy endings are just as rare as real tragedies, in the end, it is just about living on with a new sense of sadness, which your story captures beautifully. Wonderfully realistic!
skippydabeaver chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
Love the ending! Good story, I like it.

And now, write some more? Not of this, you're right, any more would spoil it, but anything? just keep writing please!
xXDiaryOfAFreakXx chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
i am thoroughly satisfied. I am glad natalie is happy i just hope amy will find happiness, too.
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »