Reviews for Good Girls
Totally Raven chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
Wow. Amy McBitch. Oh well, I can see where she's coming from. It's hard to be in love with your best friend - I know that very well. I've never wondered what it must be like to have your best friend in love with you.

And where was this random rant? Was that the whole adolescent thing or something, 'cause I thought that worked really well. And I agreed with it. We're a fucked up species.

Anyway, still totally loving it. It's coming to an end, though, isn't it? You reckoned less than ten chapters and this is number seven... oh well, all good things...
Ashlee Pond chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
I love it, as always. I swear I'm becoming addicted to this story - keep the up-dates coming! D Thank-you for sharing your talent with us mere mortals.
JessieJean chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
My internet wasn't working, so I had to distract myself for hours why I waited for it to come back online... I was really in the mood for this!

I also had to read it with my mom painting my walls. ... Ack...

But to the point!

Great chapter. You do such a lovely job with mood and story. I can't wait to see how things turn out. You're also a great story planner! ... Okay, okay, so I don't make a ten-page list, you're a great writer; in all aspects!

Can't wait for the next one.
VisualKeiXx chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
This chapter is so powerful. Natalie's and Amy's relationship reminds me of my friend's relationship. It's a complicated and sad one and all that you said about adolescent problems today is right on the money. They just don't understand. Ahh, now i'm slightly depressed. Well, update soon!
multiples of six chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Oh man.. they're so cute though.. why can't they just.. you know.. ahh *sigh*

update soon? )
skippydabeaver chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Aw. They're such cute little angst machines.

Like I said before, I really like the character development. And the lack of really cheesy happiness.
Totally Raven chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Australian fools? Thanks, dahling, love you too.

I remember the Egypt bit too ... ah, reality, my horrible foe. That's why I'm on here so much. Anyway, still absolutely in love with this fic. Even though I'm on here like, not very often, it makes my day to find another chapter. So good work and thank y'
JessieJean chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Hmm. That's kinda sad, and disapointing. I love this chapter like all the others, but it doesn't seem to be of their worth. But hey, it's still awesome work! You are continuning, right? I couldn't find the status anywhere. Great work!
JessieJean chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Squealness! I really am loving this, so much. You write it out so well, in such a nice voice, it flows so perfectly, has just the right ammount of detail and facts, and has dead-awesome storyline and characters. Now I must go read the next chapter-I cannot wait!
JessieJean chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Oh dear... feelings reversed with the kiss, eh? This is just so good! After I finish what you've got, I will so be looking at your other works... now I must go to read the rest! Oops, time for dinner...
JessieJean chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
...Long, low whistle... Wow, nice work!

You said the plot moved kinda slowly in this chapter, but I think a lot happened in it. Maybe it is only the tip of the plot, but the idea came on pretty quickly. Anyway. It's really good, and I can't wait to read more. Just getting better!

This reminds me of me and my BFF... I'm not gay, but... You know, when girls kiss eachother friendly 'nd stuff... umm... Yeah. Heh...
JessieJean chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Just more and more, eh? Well, onto thou next chapter! Good work, no critics from me.
JessieJean chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
M, I like this so far. It's a fun story, though I can get a little confused with who's who. I'm a little bad with names, though, so let's see if I can't figure it out. Nice work, and keep on writing!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
As always a well-paced, decent update. No major flaws that I could see, and I look forwards as ever to the next installment.

Spawny
Lemon Delight chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
No words for the delight that is your story. I can't decide whether to pity Natalie or be annoyed with her. I've been there, with the cutting friends and trying to put them back together again, always the strong one...so I'm interested to see how this all works out. Never worked well in my life but, ah that's what stories are for. Happy endings...only I know you, it might not end happily. So I must wonder...happy ending forcasted for the future or no?
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »