Reviews for PinkyPromise
Narsha chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Kind of weird, but an awesome kind of weird. I love the repetition of pinky-promise throughout it.
PandaPanda chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
this was really cute. I enjoyed the imagery and overall poetic feel.
Kneecap chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Gosh you're one devil for a summary . I'm rather jealous of how your summaries are always actually relevant xD.

And as for the piece? Fantastic? I'm not a fangirl...

Of course it was! Pfft! It was very simplistic and that's why I loved it. Yes, I will admit that what most drew me to this story was looking at the 200 odd word marker xD. Shh! I'm busy! I'll review something longer of yours another day :D.

But your use of repeating a question as an answer, was really effective; it was like an imitation of conversation. Perhaps I'm horribly wrong, but that's just what it seemed like to me.

I particularly liked the last two sentences. They were simple to the point of austerity, and all the more powerful because of it. To quote your mantra: "great job!"

(p.s.- blates gonna 'favourite' this)
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Beautiful example of good flash fiction. I love the repetition and the simplicity. Also, I've got to say, the summary really caught my eye; I landed on your profile page and clicked on this story before I even realized how short it was because of the title and summary.
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I found this really... 'fresh'.

The way you repeated the things over and over again was something new to me, and it made the story slightly poetic. If you spaced out the sentences then yeah, it would look more like a poem.

Good job. :D
Doxology chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hm...interseting. I like it. I like how you repeat youself, as if you want your message to be clear, and you are not fooling around. This is real.

Peace and Love