Reviews for Disney Gave Me Unrealistic Expectations About Love
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9
I told you. I told you. I TOLD YOU PEOPLE. Ha-ha. JASON'S A BASTARD. HE'S A COMPLETE BASTARD. HE'S A SOB.

And Sevin is, like, the complete opposite...*swoons*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9
I'm going Sevin.

I don't care if Jason is hot.

I SHIP #TEAMSEVIN.
annayh44 chapter 31 . 5/21
The Ending was completely Rocking! This story was far far far from other stories i read where characters are in love but not in love too. .even it was hard for reader to figure out but when characters figure, it was so freaking sweet ! I will miss them !
guest chapter 31 . 4/16
Wonderful.
I would love one epilogue though, would have made it flawless :)
Aylin chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Hi :) I don't know if you can understand my bad english but i hope you can :D I'm german and just learning english for.. 3 years in School ;) But now to your story :
I looooove it 3 First I read the german Translation but that isn't complete and I am soo exited about that story that I had to read it until the last chapter :D I love the way you write and the comparisons with the Disney charakteres ;)
Guest chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
super story very excellent
xxSongBirdxx chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Ok so I thought she was a down right bitch in this episode. Like she invites the poor guy over. then ditches him and lets Sevin comfort her , and when he confronts her about it she goes all ballistic on him saying how she can't trust him blah blah. When she's not been honest herself so shes actually a hypocrite. I felt really bad for Ryan
NOM chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
MY COUSIN'S NAME IS JIN-HO! COINCIDENCE! AHahahaha...
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Good story I feel as though this story has been finished for awhile and I guess this renders my point moot. But it just irked me... There are only three countries that use the imperial system meaning over two hundred use the other one... Really the only reason people use the yards and whatever not stuff is because America has a large influence and as the fo provide plenty of exportation to Canada we now have to learn two because Americans aren't adopting the new system... Sorry I just needed to rant ... Nothing against America it just bothered me ack... So sorry
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
No doubt Daphne and Sevin are a great couple :)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
I find Daphne's reactions completely awesome! It only makes sense, especially after Sevin explicitly told her he did not like her in that way. What else should she do but accept that another guy likes her? Especially a nice guy like Ryan.

I am loving this story :D
dreeming chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
Daphney and Sevin are the. cutest.
FlameofaWing chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I swear I punched my bed when Sevin asked if Daphne thought he liked her and he implied that he didn't. Nooo! Why does this always happen?! -.- Sevin better be lying!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I did'nt even get through half of your shity work, you lingered to much from the true purpose, I mean what influence can be proven Disney scarred your expectations of love, unless theoretically.
talitagouveia chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Reading this... I don't miss my teenage years.
716 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »