Reviews for Disney Gave Me Unrealistic Expectations About Love
Aylin chapter 19 . 1/29
Hi :) I don't know if you can understand my bad english but i hope you can :D I'm german and just learning english for.. 3 years in School ;) But now to your story :
I looooove it 3 First I read the german Translation but that isn't complete and I am soo exited about that story that I had to read it until the last chapter :D I love the way you write and the comparisons with the Disney charakteres ;)
Guest chapter 31 . 1/3
super story very excellent
xxSongBirdxx chapter 17 . 1/2
Ok so I thought she was a down right bitch in this episode. Like she invites the poor guy over. then ditches him and lets Sevin comfort her , and when he confronts her about it she goes all ballistic on him saying how she can't trust him blah blah. When she's not been honest herself so shes actually a hypocrite. I felt really bad for Ryan
NOM chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
MY COUSIN'S NAME IS JIN-HO! COINCIDENCE! AHahahaha...
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Good story I feel as though this story has been finished for awhile and I guess this renders my point moot. But it just irked me... There are only three countries that use the imperial system meaning over two hundred use the other one... Really the only reason people use the yards and whatever not stuff is because America has a large influence and as the fo provide plenty of exportation to Canada we now have to learn two because Americans aren't adopting the new system... Sorry I just needed to rant ... Nothing against America it just bothered me ack... So sorry
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
No doubt Daphne and Sevin are a great couple :)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
I find Daphne's reactions completely awesome! It only makes sense, especially after Sevin explicitly told her he did not like her in that way. What else should she do but accept that another guy likes her? Especially a nice guy like Ryan.

I am loving this story :D
dreeming chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
Daphney and Sevin are the. cutest.
FlameofaWing chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I swear I punched my bed when Sevin asked if Daphne thought he liked her and he implied that he didn't. Nooo! Why does this always happen?! -.- Sevin better be lying!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I did'nt even get through half of your shity work, you lingered to much from the true purpose, I mean what influence can be proven Disney scarred your expectations of love, unless theoretically.
talitagouveia chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Reading this... I don't miss my teenage years.
Valylene chapter 31 . 3/15/2012
So, this ended four years ago. While I realize that that's quite a significant gap between the ending of the story and my reading it in this point in time, I felt the desire to boost your average reply per chapter just that little bit more.

I'm really happy I stuck with this and read it. I think you had some really great ideas while writing this four years ago, and that you've created some very unique and dynamic characters here. I like that your story was very realistic in the sense that, once life gets started, it snowballs until it's done. I also think that Daphne had a really strong voice in portraying this to readers-especially the lesson that life isn't a Disney movie. I think it was really fundamental that you mentioned that there is no fairy godmother or singing crab or anything like that to do the hard things for you, and the struggle that comes with weaning yourself off that fantasy. I think you did a fantastic job writing this, and I'm incredibly happy I was able to read it.

Thank you so much for your hard work on writing this.

If you still frequent FP, then I guess I'll see you around. If, by chance, I'm just writing this to someone who isn't, then that's cool, too.

Thanks for the read!
DofD chapter 31 . 2/21/2012
Please tell me there will be a sequel to this beautiful thing!
DofD chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
YES YES YES YES YES! I don't think you know how happy I am right now, I'm like seriously jumping up and down! YEYEYEYEYEYEYY!
DofD chapter 29 . 2/21/2012