Reviews for Disney Gave Me Unrealistic Expectations About Love
Valylene chapter 31 . 3/15/2012
So, this ended four years ago. While I realize that that's quite a significant gap between the ending of the story and my reading it in this point in time, I felt the desire to boost your average reply per chapter just that little bit more.

I'm really happy I stuck with this and read it. I think you had some really great ideas while writing this four years ago, and that you've created some very unique and dynamic characters here. I like that your story was very realistic in the sense that, once life gets started, it snowballs until it's done. I also think that Daphne had a really strong voice in portraying this to readers-especially the lesson that life isn't a Disney movie. I think it was really fundamental that you mentioned that there is no fairy godmother or singing crab or anything like that to do the hard things for you, and the struggle that comes with weaning yourself off that fantasy. I think you did a fantastic job writing this, and I'm incredibly happy I was able to read it.

Thank you so much for your hard work on writing this.

If you still frequent FP, then I guess I'll see you around. If, by chance, I'm just writing this to someone who isn't, then that's cool, too.

Thanks for the read!
DofD chapter 31 . 2/21/2012
Please tell me there will be a sequel to this beautiful thing!
DofD chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
YES YES YES YES YES! I don't think you know how happy I am right now, I'm like seriously jumping up and down! YEYEYEYEYEYEYY!
DofD chapter 29 . 2/21/2012
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY!
DofD chapter 28 . 2/21/2012
So Dense!
DofD chapter 27 . 2/21/2012
Now Sevin is being an idiot!
DofD chapter 26 . 2/21/2012
Good girl. FInally getting a handle on your true emotions.
DofD chapter 25 . 2/21/2012
Perfect!
DofD chapter 24 . 2/21/2012
FINALLYYYYY!
DofD chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
Poor Daph. Sadface.
DofD chapter 22 . 2/21/2012
She is so stupid. Sadface.
DofD chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!
DofD chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
NO ZANDER! Gosh is she trying to screw up her life? XD
DofD chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
Uh oh.
DofD chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
I wish Sevin would come. I could picture a hot dance scene with him and Daph.
716 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »