Reviews for 7 jazz
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Love to read pieces like this that give such a snapshot into another life and place.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
The collects so much of scene description, personal emotion and simple everyday human relations. I like how this is past tense, like a recollection that could only come from analizing the affect that it had, and how it is viewed in the remembrance. Excellent specific descriptions. Well written. MD:77.
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
nostalgic, i love it.

your work is full of amazing imagery. can't wait to read more, and thank you for the reviews. x
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I know! It's so hard to really write about something that's in your life. I still can't do it. But you've made it into something so new and good, even though I highly doubt your piano lessons are so poetic... then again, it's you, so who knows? :D But I love how you put the words, such unorthodox phrasing, like long sentence fragments. Love those stuff. :D And I love how you bring up those images of dog poo and Jack-o-lanterns to make a real image, because there really is very little poetic about dog poo, but by putting it in, and tying together the extinction of the pumpkin to the marriage, you make into life. Awesome!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
it seems like those stories that you see in pictures

in jazz cafes

where the streets are filled with music

and the streets are paved with golden dreams