Reviews for Smile
ind-fam chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Hey I loved it and yes I think you should have some interaction between two boys. James needs someone and not Emmy . He needs Gage because ur protogonist is absolutely rational. Though I would love it if he can be told that he needs a college degree. Not that anything is wrong with what he has. But he needs to broaden his horizon. He is really good male POV and I am glad he is getting Emmy.

What exactly happened with Lyssa for her to go into funk? I hope it is not an assualt because that would be too cruel.

Keep writing...
cope chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! ok now that i got that out of my system, this was an absolutely, bloody, brilliant chapter.

favorite line of all time; she is smoking hot.

i almost wet myself while reading that.

and the peck on the lips was priceless. as was how he came out. i just loved it.
Daphne.Claire chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
omg i love i love i love i can not wait for the next chapter

the story is absolutely wondrful

u mite be ovig a bit fast with it but i like it all da same lol

the characters are so adorable every single one of them

i hope u update soon i wkill be waiting!
cope chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
"putting his fears at east." - you spelled that wrong. but that's ok. this was a good chapter full of emotions. and it wasn't all too heavy. there was a break with the beginning and the end. i really, truly liked it. it was really sad too with the almost rape but so true that it happens.
cope chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
this was a nice little interlude. i really liked how light and airy it was but then there was that heavy ending and the mystery of who the him is although i think that it's the gay boyfriend. my favorite character was the cow.
cope chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
I AM SO DRUNK BUT I AM POSUTRING THIS ON YOUER THINF ANS I WILL READ LARTER! YOU!
ind-fam chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
There are some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. No biggie. Does James have crush on the hero.

Keep writing...
cope chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
good chapter. so was the last one. i like how there is more to this guy than the regular hick things and how he has relationships with people. i think that this is coming along nicely and i want to be sure to read the rest so you had better finish it. that is a threat that if you don't there will be an end to the books! lol.

love.
cope chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
what to say, what to say. i was confused at first about the whole setting. i was getting a mental picture of something like on the street or whatnot. school was the last thing on my mind until it was stated. maybe clear that up a bit? i dunno. other than that i like it so far. there is realness to the characters and intrigue with the whole james thomas thing. one thing about that though, maybe don't use his first and last name back and forth until it is confirmed that it was one person. i thought that it was two at frist; her brother and her boyfriend.

love.
ind-fam chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
you do need to explain few things like who is alyssa and mark. but all in all fresh and interesting story.

Keep writing..
Yalime Alokin chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
this is really good! keep writing. you see a lot of mediocre stuff on this website, and so everytime i see something like this i think... ugh... but i gave this one a try and i'm glad i did! good job!
supergal chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Well, firstly I'd like to say good job!

I think you express well how much the narrator loves Emmy through your descriptions. Kudos to you on that. The friendship between Gage and Mark is evident in the first scene, as well. Keep writing!

:) supergal