Reviews for Camp Glaregon
Stale.Cracker chapter 19 . 2/26/2007
Awwh dat wuzz suhweet -
Pyro Emo Punk chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
i must say, i liked the ending a lot, with a fist pound. good job with this story, i enjoyed every word of it. i cant wait to read your next story, let me know when you start posting chapters.
beneathfloorboards chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Hi there.

I've only just stumbled on your completed project. I have to say that the dialouge you used is pretty formal, but I think someone already pointed that out to you. The storyline is interesting, but the plot development can be worked on. Try pulling in the audience more; make it more compelling to read. The way you end your chapters are good, however.

Anyway, I think with more practice, you'll make a good enough writer. I look forward to reading your other works soon!

Keep up with the writing.
R.M. Sims chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
Wow, that was a really interesting story. You took the monster at camp storyline and gave it a whole new twist. Nicely done.
Stale.Cracker chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
Sorry it's taken so long -;; I really liked how this all ended. Very well done...I can't really say how I liked it, I just liked it all. It was beautifully written-I love the way you write ] great ending. Very well done.

Pyro Emo Punk chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
good chapter. didn't find any grammatical or spelling errors. things are finally wrapping up now.
Pyro Emo Punk chapter 17 . 2/15/2007
Poor Dozzom..hes brave for doing that *takes off hat and bows head in respect for Mr. Dozzom*
Pyro Emo Punk chapter 15 . 2/9/2007
this chapter didn't seem to excite me all that much, it seems liked a bridge to the next chapter kind of. i can't wait to read the next chapter though and find out what happens. i found no grammatical, punctuation, or spelling errors.
Stale.Cracker chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
Hmm...interesting.

I just think that the pacing was somewhat off-you were moving slowly last chapter, then really quickly in this one. But it's good!

ThInkInGoFyOu233 chapter 12 . 1/31/2007
Ohh whats the name? I bet its one of their names! Well this story is awsome! Im so happy I found it. Please update soon!
annie10102 chapter 12 . 1/31/2007
o what's so special about that name! it sounds familiar, as if it was in the story, but i dunno. try to do two chapters, i find it horribly terrible, to wait! jk but update soon! :)
annie10102 chapter 11 . 1/28/2007
hey! the ghost character is interesting. I wonder why the monster didn't kill them? oh well nice job ;)
Stale.Cracker chapter 11 . 1/28/2007
Awh, this was coming along so well...now...please, don't hate me for saying this, it seems a bit cliche D

Orb holders? Ahh! Sorry, but it could've been so much better. I'm gonna keep reading it because I like how you write and I hope something will make it better :x

annie10102 chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
omw holy cow that is scary! lol... Now what? dun dun dun... lol aww you just left me hanging! *boo hoo crys*

Well I hope you get a chance to update soon! I really really REALLY like this story... :)
annie10102 chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
Hi! I just stumbled across your story! I really like it. You are doing a good job. I like the whole plot. I feel somehow that the principle guy who canceled the trip in the first place knows something about it! Well, yah actually that makes sense. I"m still working on reading it, but once I'm doing I hope you update! This story is really really really cool! If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate a review on my newest story No Harm Done, yet. Thanks a bunch!

Ps. I added you to my fav. author and story list! :)