Reviews for Empathy
morphine and lollipops chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Its chaotic. I love it.
you're so postmodern chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
I thought this chapter was beautifully written. So abrupt yet you captured the scene and the emotion perfectly. It's so strange, but I love it. ]
Twist Their Emotions chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Confusing.
Mrs. Robinson chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
I love this story. You've got this amazing stream of consciousness thing going on and it really works well for the subject. Keep up the good work!
Closed Account Sorry Pal chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
This is a pretty good start to writing. This is a level I have yet to reach so, continue writing more chapters, short is better it keeps people waiting for what will happen next. But don't forget to leave a cliffhanger.
Layla the fiend chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
I support Stacey/Noah.
you're so postmodern chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
This is really different and creative (I mean you've heard of people reading minds but not like this, not empathetic) and I love your writing style, it's very descriptive and even though Stacey sees in gray, really colorful. The words you've chosen convey a really dark surreal mood. And I like the way it's written in snippets. I want to know more.

I don't know if this is intended, but it's just a little confusing to understand the flow/what's happening sometimes. I had to read back to understand just what exactly was going on with Stacey and Stephen.

Still, keep up the good work and update soon!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Though they are short, I think that they work. You give just a splash, a taste of your character's before you yank them away. Your readers are left wanting more.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Great.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
This whole idea is very interesting and you string these little one-liners together that I absolutely adore.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Very short, but fascinating.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very interesting, you have a great way with words.
We Used To Wait chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Oh, nice, Intense. I love your writing style. You're a brilliant writer.
Amindaya chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Nice imagery.
Amindaya chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
I really like this. Are you empathetic?