Reviews for Written Slander, Spoken Libel
Rose Valentine chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Delicately written with the utmost well-researched details present :) I like this prose.
A Great White Light chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Just like your piece "By the Fire in My Eyes", great. Obviously, you like France in the late 1700s. Great topic though, not complaining. You do a great job making a somewhat obvious solution sound real (that Versailles is shallow). And your interpretations of the Marie Antoinette's cliche "let them eat cake" are really fun. Plus, they work, and don't just fall flat.

Off to read your third piece!
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Very good! I like it!
Gold from the Stars chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Well done! It shows how oblivious Marie was to the countries problems in her early years as queen.
Denmark chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This was very good. I liked how frivolous the "news" was, and how the narrator reacted to it. It seemed liked you did research, and did it well, which is always good! :) The only thing is that you need to make a new paragraph for each time a new person speaks. It is hard to read when the dialogue isn't formatted that way.

-Denmark
The Wordsmith chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
A very interesting little piece. the care you paid to the names and places of Enlightenment France does you credit. I especially like the description of life at Versailles as a daydream: I suppose it was removed from the realities of life. As to your grade, there's really nothing in here I can isolate for changes to the better- A very fine piece of work.