Reviews for Judgmental
The Crazy Freak chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
Oh, I love this story! I really like the characters and everything. And Ruby sort of reminds me of myself.

I hope you'll continue this story, cuz it's definitely worth it! D

I'd hate to see it unfinished... T_T
purple sea chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
great story, update soon?
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
no no no no! please don't abandon! I
Abstruse Blue chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
Oh gosh, I can't wait for the next chapter! Poor Luke though, being sick is no fun. Aww, it's so cute though making a list and thinking of surprising him on his birthday. yay! Love it.
carcrash chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
Amazing story.
Abstruse Blue chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
NO! Don't abandon it! I check your profile everyday to see if you updated this one. I LOVE it and want to know what happens, especially with that prologue! -clings-

Keep going, keep going! nyah!
foxy105 chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
i really like it! don't abanodon it, you haven't gotten to the good part yet:)
lalalalelelel chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
Your A/N cleared up a lot for me. Something about this chapter felt forced, but I really have been enjoying it up until now. I am sad to know you are losing steam with this. I think, maybe if you pushed it less slowly, it might work better. There are some problems such as "Luke was apathetic, he didn't have an opinion" no need to define apathetic. Anyway, I DO like this story, as I said. Sorry if I was harsh, I'm a film major: used to giving harsh critiques (and getting them!)
silabus chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This is an amazing story. I mean, It just sounds awesome.

Please continue. I want to hear about the b-day!
Phoenix II from ff.net chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
I think that Luke has a very mean father. Or is it maybe that he doesn't want grand-children cuz it'll make him feel old?

And you CANNOT abandon this...not until I can make something out of Luke's remeniscene about Ruby. I'm thinking rape is involved, but that's just me...
H.C.G chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
Yay an update! I really do like this story. Continue
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
Wo0o0o0o0t!
Dani chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
I knew it! Oh man, that was so amazing...

You're updating tomorrow, right?
lalalalelelel chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
HA! I so saw that one coming!

Okay... More to come soon I hope.
H.C.G chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
ahh a review actually using this account. Anyway the review: excellent as always. Lots of big events going on. Can't wait til next chapter. Now I gotta do some other reviews on ffn XD
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »